Please suggest a 4G smartphone with 2 GB RAM and other good specifications at around 3k to 6k price

• Thread starter Thread starter Shashank80
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 43
  • Views Views 4,488
I want to order 16gb version Redmi 3s but it didn't came in stock on FLIPKART(i prefer flipkart due to gift card balance i have in wallet) and finally have to buy from Amazon.

I think I missed the sale on Flipkart. I see it on Amazon but in very very limited quantity. It vanished just as I was adding it to the cart. Where else do I get it?:oops:

And some users mention some cons about the phone as lacking multitasking, poor memory management, bugs, security issues etc. Moreover, one can not use another SIM if he installs an SD Card. However, the users mention that battery backup is good. I am confused. What do I do?:confused:

Please suggest quickly as I do not want to miss the deal of a good phone if it is a really good phone and better than other phones in this price range.:perservingface:

And also does it support Reliance Jio 4G? Sorry, so many questions.:confused:

Last edited:
Yes, second sim slot and memory card slot are shared so you can use one at a time.
Yes, Reliance Jio works without using Jio's own volte app.

I think I missed the sale on Flipkart. I see it on Amazon but in very very limited quantity. It
And also does it support Reliance Jio 4G? Sorry, so many questions.:confused:

I can't compare any other phone with it in the same price range. I don't feel it has poor memory management provided you have 12+ apps always running in the background. My review is based on 6-7 apps always running and i used the 2Gb version. It seems More of a Rom issue. No security issues that i know off. Bug's are inevitable and are common among all other manufactures as well but I haven't come across any major bug that effects daily usage. Developer rom always has the latest features but they at times are prone to bugs but not always. The trick would be to move up and back forth among different weekly versions and find the best one that fits your use. However, if you feel it is not worth you time, use the stable channel which would have the least bugs possible but it won't be 100% bug free as it is inherit in the nature of Android or any other OS aswell. It keeps getting better and refined over time and by that time a new Android version would come. Hence the cycle continues.

Holi is around the corner so keep an eye on Flipkart if they put it up again for sale. Not sure if Amazon is the Authorised seller for Redmi 3s.

Last edited:

Back