Please suggest a 4G smartphone with 2 GB RAM and other good specifications at around 3k to 6k price

• Thread starter Thread starter Shashank80
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 43
  • Views Views 4,488
most of these companies keep on changing their policies. for example moto g is always exclusively launched on flipkart. but with time it becomes available on Amazon and snapdeal too i believe. similarly, xiaomi picks different stores for different phones. some are now first launched on mi.com and then made available through other stores. so you cannot just assume if amazon is authorized to sell all xiaomi products or not. for example... there are tons of listings of xiaomi power banks on all stores. but only a few of them are real. you need to be smart in deciding which listing is fake and which is not.

Redmi 3s was unavailable on both Flipkart and Amazon. On Amazon it says they do not know when will it be available again. And on Flipkart it says coming soon for the last two days. Not sure when it will be back on Flipkart.

I have it on Shopclues and Ebay but it is overpriced by around 1000 to 2000 rupees. Is there any phone in this price range with similar specifications of Redmi 3s and Swipe Sense or does anyone have any discount voucher using which so that I can get this phone on Shopclues or Ebay or anywhere else?

Also I want to mention One more thing about both Redmi 3s and Swipe Elite sense is that they have hybrid SIm slot. But I want to use Jio for 4G for internet and Unlimited calls while retaining my old Airtel SIM/Number. I also want to add a SD card to it as I do not want to be limited by the phones ROM Memory to be able to store songs, movies, photographs etc. Is there any other similar phone which does not have these constraints which these two phones have - of hybrid sim? Please advise.:confused:

Look at xolo.in ... chinese / yet Indian brand.

PS: I have used 3 Xolo phones to date. Dont have any idea about service though.

Look at xolo.in ... chinese / yet Indian brand.

PS: I have used 3 Xolo phones to date. Dont have any idea about service though.
Any particular model of Xolo comparable to Redmi 3s? And what about Kult 10? Is it ok with good battery life for heavy usage?

I am unable to buy Redmi 3s for the last two weeks on Flash Sale from both Amazon and Flipkart in spite of my best efforts.On Flipkart it vanished within 5 minutes just when I had internet outage on my MTNL connection. And on Amazon I failed to purchase it from a seller who either was not delivering to my area or I was have other issues.

Can I go with Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL-6A068IN 2GB available for 7100 on Amazon.The phone seems sturdy with very good battery. Does it support Reliance Jio 4G and other Indian 4g networks including BSNL 4G? I need a sturdy phone also with a very good battery life.

XIaomi has launched Redmi 4a yesterday. But it has battery life less than that of Redmi 3s. And I have a kid at my home who may get access to my phone. That is why I need a very rugged phone with good battery life along with two totally free SIM slots - one for my Airtel and the other for Reliance JIO sim along with dedicated microSD slot with good display and camera quality.

Therefore, I have narrowed down my search for my smartphone to Redmi 3s and Asus Zenfone Max ZC550KL-6A068IN. But I would still prefer the Asus phone because of the build quality. But I am unsure whether ZC550KL-6A068IN supports JIO 4g VOLTE (voice calling also) or not? I searched google and saw some Youtube videos showing how to update its software to support JIO 4G VOLTE calling. Are they real or fake?

So, kindly anyone clarify on the VOLTE calling issue on this ZenPhone ZC550KL? If it supports data and voice calling with JIO sim I shall go for it even if I have to sacrifice on some latest and extra features that are available on Xiaomi Redmi 3s. :confused::confused::confused:

Otherwise, I may have to go for Redmi 3s . But it is priced way higher on ebay. And I would need special protection for the phone for my kid also . And I want to buy it on EMI and want it delivered before this weekend as I am going for a holiday for a couple of weeks. So, I would appreciate if there is any quick guidance :emoji_interrobang: :emoji_pray:

Back