Please suggest a 4G smartphone with 2 GB RAM and other good specifications at around 3k to 6k price

• Thread starter Thread starter Shashank80
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 43
  • Views Views 4,488
Thank you for the reply. I have seen the update on Asus Forum. Is it going to be automatically updated or would I have to do it by myself as shown in some Youtube videos? I will again check with ASUS guys. But I have to leave early next week and the seller on Amazon gives an estimated delivery date of the middle of next week. And on other sites it is way more expensive. However, I think I will have to decide soon..

If I order Redmi 3s on Ebay, there is no certainty of a delivery date there also and the sellers do not give any guarantees about the product. One more thing - is Redmi 4a also going on a flash sale on Amazon on 23rd?

For any rugged phone, I suggest you buy a hard rubber case. These work perfectly. I dropped my phone many times while riding bike and it survived fine

I use this type of case for every phone I have.. They not only secure my phone but also make the phone comfortable to my big ass hands

Defender Tough Hybrid Armour Shockproof Hard PC with Kick Stand Rugged Back Case Cover for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3

Back