• Thread starter Thread starter vikrant
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 1,700

vikrant

ISP
ADSL
Hi Everyone,

I have recently moved to my home town Panchkula and I am looking out for a decent broadband service. We already had a BSNL broadband connection with which my parents have been struggling for the past many years due to disconnection problems. We have now got rid of it. Also, I had a very bad experience with Connect broadband which is a very popular service in this region. I had applied for their broadband connection on 13th June but they have not yet sent anyone to install the connection at my home. Its been 20 days and even after lot of arguments with their customer care and their dealer in sector 9 Panchkula, I have not got any response from their side. I have finally asked them for a refund today and they have asked my to visit their office after 4 days to collect the cheque. I don't know what means would it take to get my money back so I request everyone to please think twice before opting for connect broadband. They are a highly unorganised and unprofessional company.

I request everyone to please suggest a good broadband service in Panchkula (Haryana) with reasonably rates for unlimited plans.

Reliance

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

From what I have heard, Airtel remains the safest option in Panchkula. Not sure if there are any fiber companies operating in the city. When I was living there, my sector only had BSNL.

Back