Please Vote for SS Music: Tata Sky DTH

• Thread starter Thread starter raddy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 41
  • Views Views 9,881
hi tuseras per trai regulations coming effect from 1 dec not only u even Tata Sky doesnot have right to remove any channels for a period of six months,,more over u may feel sun as crap then y tatsky fought for its channels for 1.5 years in court ?:hysterical: and spent huge money for the proceedings ?tell tatasky to remove sun channels and see how their business goes in the south. sun channels are watched by millions not only in India but also in the United states and Uk and in the Asiapacific. Quality of service is not depended on sun channels or other regional channels.India being a wide genre regional channels only will help a DTH company to earn revenue. not only south even north has regional channelseven ur starplus i a regional channel for hindi speakers.. like wise people in maharastra watch marathi channels and people in bengal watch bengali regional channels so no regional no India.

ts is for quality programmes and it dont need regional craps. hindi is national language. ts does not live because of sun channels or south indian channels. they live because of their quality. in a few days you will start a poll asking for raj tv then for mega tv then for vasantham tv and so on. when will this stop? you can see many members even from chennai dont watch sun channels."as per trai regulations coming effect from 1 dec not only u even Tata Sky doesnot have right to remove any channels for a period of six months,,"that is why we dont want another regional crap channels like ss music which will stay on ts for atleast 6 months even though it will have only one viewer.you took ts well aware that there is no ss music. now why you need it? why we all need to pay for a few like you?

here is my suggestion. if you do not like other people asking regional channels on Tata Sky, stay out of threads with those suggestions.

hi tuserhow can u say ssmusic and sun has only one viewer ? that means sun network runs 20 channels without any viewers ? and earing lot of revenue through adds without viewers ??hindi may be national language but dth cant run alone with hindi channels..no one apart from hindi will buy dth .. remember thatand ts is for quality programmes and it dont need regional craps :think these regional craps only earning revenue for Tata Sky without which its a zero.ts doesnot provide any quality programmes , its the boradcasters content and ts is only a pipe which carries the content. so dont tell tatasky gives quality programmes. they only give crap hindi movies in showcase for huge money.and u didnot reply to my below questions :y tatsky fought for sun channels for 1.5 years in court ? and spent huge money for the proceedings ?tell tatasky to remove sun channels and see how their business goes in the south. sun channels are watched by millions not only in India but also in the United states and Uk and in the Asiapacific.why we all need to pay for a few like you? if u dont want dont opt for regional package..i dont watch starplus and zee and other hindi so i dont pay for them.and i pay and i have the right to ask what i need . if u dont want u dont subscribe to that package.thats why we have packages. r u not aware of that ?:wall:again telling : no regional no DTH . regional means hindi, tamil,telugu ,kannada,malayalam,punjabi,marathi,oriya,bengali.. etc all are regional .. if u remove all these no one will buy dth. more over u cant be the mouth piece of regional channel viewers and tell u dont watch regional so tata should not have regional channels.

@tsuserIn all the metros in north there are 40 - 50% people are south indians check the stats with cesus board. If they remove regional channels it will not affect TS business only in south but also in north. Dont think people who live in the north are hindi speaking. South indians presence in north are very high :thumbsup:than the north indians presence in south :hysterical:.

@tsuser
In all the metros in north there are 40 - 50% people are south indians check the stats with cesus board. If they remove regional channels it will not affect TS business only in south but also in north. Dont think people who live in the north are hindi speaking. South indians presence in north are very high :thumbsup:than the north indians presence in south :hysterical:.

you double speak. if you dont want icl you say zee is a crap. start thread and so on. you invested in ts so telling that sun dth will never ever start. but if i say we dont need ss music you want them and you dont worry about others.

@ragav
i know about ts packages which are not user friendly. if i want north and a few channels from south then i need to pay alot. if i want only punjabi channels still i need to pay for marathi channels. this what they call packages and you support them!

you double speak. if you dont want icl you say zee is a crap. start thread and so on. you invested in ts so telling that sun dth will never ever start. but if i say we dont need ss music you want them and you dont worry about others.

@ragav
i know about ts packages which are not user friendly. if i want north and a few channels from south then i need to pay alot. if i want only punjabi channels still i need to pay for marathi channels. this what they call packages and you support them!

@ tsuser

As ragavindia said, regional channels means Hindi channels too,
So don't call south Indian channels as regional crap.

As ajuravi007 said, all regions in India has mixed set of people,

I want to clarify that the channels you named such as Mega, Vasanthan, etc are politicians channels,

I understand that you don't want Tata Sky's TP to be overloaded with these politicians channel, but there are some good non-politician channels in south that shouldn't be excluded or overlooked.

SS Music is not any political crap channel,
AFAIK it is a privately owned music channel,

IMHO SS Music is great addition in Tatasky's bouquet

Finally, please respect other peoples region, feelings, and comments when voicing your opinion.

@ tsuser

As ragavindia said, regional channels means Hindi channels too,
So don't call south Indian channels as regional crap.

As ajuravi007 said, all regions in India has mixed set of people,

I want to clarify that the channels you named such as Mega, Vasanthan, etc are politicians channels,

I understand that you don't want Tata Sky's TP to be overloaded with these politicians channel, but there are some good non-politician channels in south that shouldn't be excluded or overlooked.

SS Music is not any political crap channel,
AFAIK it is a privately owned music channel,

IMHO SS Music is great addition in Tatasky's bouquet

Finally, please respect other peoples region, feelings, and comments when voicing your opinion.

You are a new guy in this forum dont respond to TSUSER message as every one know about him as he frequently changes id and 200% criticises TS. Just off last we came to know he has come with this new id TSUSER and his real id is amatan.

FYI - Check out the earlier postings of Amatan then you will know what i mean

I think he neither uses TS nor DishTV. Just to curse us he had created his id. And successfully doing the same :hysterical::hysterical:

hi tsuesr

if Tata Sky is national dth why they do business in South ?

why they want more south customers..

i dont watch starplus and other hindi channels so am i asking to stop those channels bcos i dont watch them ? rather i opt for the package which i want/
like wise if u dont want ssmusic or other regional like sun etc opt for the package u want neither u have no rights to say that tatasky should not add regional channels.

rightly said

Back