• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 3,033

~Hami~

Regulars
ISP
Airtel
Hello Friends,

It s been long time and SS Music is yet to be added on Tata Sky. It is a popular southern Music channel. And it is FTA channel as well. Friends, Pls send an email pushing TS to add SS Music on their platform. I hope everyone sends email to [email protected] asking abt SS Music.
Let us start doing this way. It is known that TS adds channels on the feedback for the channel they get via mails and phone calls. So I request you each member to send e-mails and bring SS Music on TS :) Note: Mention TS to add SS Music to the base package.

Thank You,
TS customer

Done!I have sent a mail :)Are the other's even considering doing this..Why only demand for SS music, why not mail them about the cost cutting! :madness:

Last week i sent a mail to TS regarding SS Music and ZEE Tamil. But no positive reply. :@And another thing is, If i want to move to Big TV, it is very hard for me. Because Tata Sky is giving Cartoon Network and Jetix in Tamil:happy:, but in Big TV both have only English language.

yea xactly i too badly want 9XM... every1 plz send a mail to them... i ve sent a mail to them for ss mucic(although i don uderstand tamil!) nd 9xm.....hope it comes soon...:@

Recieved a call to close the query..Sam old reply "Survey, is going on.. It will come but can't give time.." :wall:I suggested splitting the LS pack into 2.. reply "It is given t us as a pack, can't split!" He thinks i'm a fool.. :@

Back