poll : After Airtel Fair Usage Policy you want to stay with airtel ?

• Thread starter Thread starter shashank983
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 3,632
Within the last 6 months:> My Airtel broadband has experienced 0 (Zero) downtime.> My BSNL broadband was down for like 600 times and each time I had to call those sleeping babus to make my so-called broadband connection work. Sometimes I really wonder how BSNL manages to provide such pathetic and horrible broadband service. I know - each exchange is different and some people may not agree with my opinion. But this was my experience with BSNL broadband in 2008 and some part of 2009. Now it has improved somewhat. Will write a blog post soon about my experience with BSNL and Airtel... :isleep:So, now, you know who is the winner here. Let me say it again: Airtel is the best ****ing ISP in India. For me, reliability of the connection is more important than that 100GB FUP limit. The newly launched Turbo 1299 plan does not have any FUP limit. So, it gets even better!

No Ways why pay xtra for AIRTEL when u have alternatives??? I have already kicked out AIRTEL broadband , i have taken hathway broadband which is much faster for 512kbps unlimited plan!!!

No Ways why pay xtra for AIRTEL when u have alternatives??? I have already kicked out AIRTEL broadband , i have taken hathway broadband which is much faster for 512kbps unlimited plan!!!

with the crazy new FUP, statements like XYZ is faster than ABC for xxx kbps actually make sense now.

with the crazy new FUP, statements like XYZ is faster than ABC for xxx kbps actually make sense now.

lol... true
things do change.....
things will change

airtel already kicked out and no regrets , will make sure people give them a good word on their fups too !

Back