• Thread starter Thread starter raja2431
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2,567

raja2431

King of Kings
ISP
Airtel
Hi,I was totally disappointed with the coverage of set max. The coverage is not attractive. There is no too many camera angles. THE MAIN THING I GOT IRRITATED IS AFTER A WICKET THE NEXT SECOND THEY ARE GIVING THE ADD. THEY ARE NOT SHOWING THE REPLAY OF THAT WICKET. THEY ARE NOT SHOWING THE ENJOYMENT OF FIELDERS AFTER WICKET. These things really decreasing the involvement in the match. They should consider this atleast from the next match. ESPN STAR are the real leaders in cricket coverage. Does any one agree with me?

True.. Set max's coverage was dumb today...

with the kind of money max would have spent to get the rights, expecting them to showcase the full match in its glory would be rather stupid. its all about money. i can imagine the time when they would show 3-4 balls per over... something espnstar is doing with formula-1.

:( While TOSS , in video Ravi Shastri was holding the mic and he is speaking but the audio voice is belongs to Dravid :(And , i hate the music on so called window ads(Vodafone & Godrej),it is irritating while the match & commentry is on.

Hi,
I was totally disappointed with the coverage of set max. The coverage is not attractive. There is no too many camera angles. THE MAIN THING I GOT IRRITATED IS AFTER A WICKET THE NEXT SECOND THEY ARE GIVING THE ADD. THEY ARE NOT SHOWING THE REPLAY OF THAT WICKET. THEY ARE NOT SHOWING THE ENJOYMENT OF FIELDERS AFTER WICKET. These things really decreasing the involvement in the match. They should consider this atleast from the next match. ESPN STAR are the real leaders in cricket coverage. Does any one agree with me?

Yes, I agree. But I think u have not seen NEO SPORTS - how they broadcast :rofl:

They cannot show the replay after wicket falls because of the AD commitment they ve made... It is natural.. u cannot complain abt that T20 is a fast game so the time alloted between overs limited... So within that time, adv will be dumped no matter what the situation is....

well didn't u see the the ESPN STAR coverage of Intl T20 match ? Even they showed the ads immediately after a wicket fall...

I didnt find any poor coverage by set max... yes but still that vodafone and other ads that occupy the screen.. thats frustrating :wall:

:( While TOSS , in video Ravi Shastri was holding the mic and he is speaking but the audio voice is belongs to Dravid :(

And , i hate the music on so called window ads(Vodafone & Godrej),it is irritating while the match & commentry is on.

I think they did it on purpose... after a while Ravishastri audio was correctly matched :)

and yeah, the window ads music is really irritating... :wall:

its all about money. i can imagine the time when they would show 3-4 balls per over... something espnstar is doing with formula-1.

what is espnstar doing with F1? right now they show ads every 10 laps or so, i think that is ok.

Back