• Thread starter Thread starter stuge
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 5,140

stuge

Gadget Lover
ISP
MTNL 749NU
Well,I got a TV tuner from my friend for two weeks.

Model no is Win TV Usb 2 Stick.Problem is video quality is too poor(too pixelated) .I guess its because of resolution input which PC gets .I'm using RF as an input from set top box (Tata Sky ).will the quality improve if I use PCI TV tuner with composite input ?

Is it the one that you got FREE with HP or Compaq laptop?If yes then throw that piece of crap in your near by dustbin! Even i have that same Hauppage USB TV Tuner(got FREE with Hp laptop). Problem is with the tvtuner, so dont change settings on Tsky or your PC. That Tv Tuner is a piece of crap.

Is it the one that you got FREE with HP or Compaq laptop?If yes then throw that piece of crap in your near by dustbin! Even i have that same Hauppage USB TV Tuner(got FREE with Hp laptop).
Problem is with the tvtuner, so dont change settings on Tsky or your PC. That Tv Tuner is a piece of crap.

yes ,its the same tv tuner ,which my friend got with his Hp laptop .

So can you suggest me any other Tv tuner ?

how is pinnacle ?

Pinnacle Systems- TV Viewing|Watch TV on your PC/

how about this ?

AVerMedia - AVerTVHD MCE A180 (Retail), High Definition Internal PCI TV Tuner Product, HD TV Tuner, High Definition, High-Definition, Hi Def, Hi-Def, Hi-Definition, Hi Definition, PCI TV Tuners, PCI TV Tuner, TV Tuner, TV Tuners, Media Center, Media

budget is not a problem .

No video in for the TV tuner ? I am connecting my Monitor with a DishTV setup box with TV tuner (Intex). I dont use RF and scan for channels. I use Video In and watch on AV mode (not TV). I use Dishtv remote for changing channels.. For me, tv tuner acts as a converter ! It hardly matter which brand you buy unless you want to use RF and scan for channel !!!

I have good quality but some channels do not give sound,I had this issue earlier but it got solved automatically,now the problem is back.can some1 plz suggest something?:huh:

my dealer suggested to go for brand named GADMEI he says its the best.... sorry couldnt post link....

Back