Powervision tv may be included in the sundirect dth platform

• Thread starter Thread starter mathew.ca
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 5,291

mathew.ca

ISP
broadband
Sun Direct just started the DTH experiment in south with a bang..It forced the Dish Tv to come with new package for the south.They are considering a special package for malayalam..Sundirect seems undervalues the pulse of the keralite christian TV Viewers.Though the majority of the christian from kerala are protestant group sundirect missed to include the most favoured christian channel POWER VISION TV in malayalam.If Sundirect Incldes the POWERVISION in their DTH Platform No doubt it will give an additional acceptance among the protestant community as this is the leading channel available for them.When it is included in the DTH platform the majority of the cabletv subscribers may shift towards DTH.It is worthwhile and hope Sundirect management will take appropriate steps for keeping the Tv viewers intact with SUNDIRECT irrespective of the ensuing competition just started in the DTH arena.

who said majority of christians are protestents in Kerala?only a small percentage who are concentrated on a place in eastern high hills called Kumbanad and near by places of thiruvalla.

90% + ppl in Kerala are syrian christians and majority being Syrian Catholics.
power vision is a channel by pentecosta for luring other syrian christians by showing some BS .

what is called as "sheep stealing" is the way for pentacostals.they are a nusicance for all christians ,hindus and other communities in kerala and other places.

because of protestents ,Christians are hearing bad names lately for conversion etc in north india.

the american fund wont remain until eternity! remember!:mad: most of the so called pastors are probably known for pedophilia ,incest and what not!

I think ,you protestents in kerala who are a small minority should come back to home church.we are not idolters as ur unnnunnnnni upadeshi from kumbanad says! :mad::mad::mad:

get ur facts straight!:wall:

also to those tirunalveli/palyamkotta based full sleeve white shirt with a tie,black pant guys! :mad: I know you ppl! your funds are now monitored by central government beware!

again ,Catholics are NOT idolters you n00bs! they are asking mediation through saints .they pray directly to GOD JESUS 99%. along with ,they ask help from saints!

Pentecosta are known for bending the verses from bible ,mostly from old testment! :wall::wall::wall::wall:

@Mathew: I hope you are a jacobite who got converted by those pentecostals/brethrens/7thday/whatever they are. do you want to loss your family name ,identity ,being the superior origin of having from one of the first community who are converted by Saint Thomas the apostle?

Now a days ,I am seeing lot of pentacosts are returning.I ,my dear friend expect you also too join back to our syrian christian community. these churches,ministries your so called leaders do are for their personal benefits.understand that!

Catholic or Orthodox Church still exists after almost 1600+ years! while protestents have divided into more than 1 lakh or more divisions! understand !this is not a plan of Our God Jesus!OK?

Come back ,join back your Syrian Christian community ,be it Catholic or Orthodox.

and Shalom TV is there in Sun DTH ,which is why most of the christians in Kerala got a connection. a great channel!unlike powervision which is fraud!
Thank you!

what to do ,when they claim such improper things. powervision is a channel as good as can be compared to saudi wahabbi fanatic's channels .you know! no tolerance can be expected from such radical groups ,be it from Hindu(RSS etc) ,Moslem(most of them) or Christians(like these pentecosta). provocating other religious people especially hindus for idolatry and saying tsunami happened on places where idolaters are dominant = I just heard in a tamil channel called Angel TV by a "sadhu sundar selvaraj " or something!WTF!

provocating other religious people especially hindus for idolatry and saying tsunami happened on places where idolaters are dominant = I just heard in a tamil channel called Angel TV by a "sadhu sundar selvaraj " or something!WTF!

Some people never change. I thought every chirstian was like that. Then I had a catholic friend and came to know that they never try to do conversion. He didn't even talk about God and curse any religion. I also came to know which sect does what and your previous post told excatly that :thumbsup:

Back