Ppl wait from 4 am to 6 pm to buy iPhone first

• Thread starter Thread starter sneezymelon
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 2,792
people have gone crazy over the hype. Apple sold around 525,000 pieces since he day of its release. the only cool thing this phone has is its touch screen, nothing else.

i dont find it pretty extraordinary , ppl seem to be mad to buy it what differnece will it make if they buy it 1-2 days later , i have started feeling that we are in such a situation that whatever product / service companies like Apple , google etc launch ppl just gobble them up

the existing mobile phones in the market are indeed sad products. Apple has done a good job with their first mobile phone product. check out the video showcasing how the iPhone works and you would see why it rocks compared to symbian and other OS powered phones.

the iPhone lacks a user-replaceable battery, physical keyboard, expansion slot, voice dialing, A2DP, MMS, iChat, flash support, copy and paste ability and video recording, not to mention that the iphone is tied solely to AT&T.
now these cant be neglected, can they?

for someone who wants a product that works fine and suits his/her requirements i guess it's perfect.it's user friendly. supports youtube. supports web browsing (landscape mode!), has wi-fi, sms is easy, sending and receiving mail is easy, has visual voice mail. has yahoo mail on imap.has a great way to browse through your music collection (when you scroll through the album covers) and stuff like that. for a typical american. it's a damn good product.

but after paying $499 or $599, one should expect much more. compare this phone with any other in that range and the only plus point you will see is the touch screen and ui.

the only decent challenger it has is the Nokia n95 with its 5 megapixel camera. the phone targets americans who are crazy about their iPods. it's not about common sense anyways. it's about applemania. and it has already resulted in sales of an estimated 500,000 phones.at&t has already confirmed that they sold more iPhones in 2 days than any other mobile phone model in a month... after launch.and that includes the RAZR which has sold more than 100 million units worldwide they say.would i buy an iPhone provided it was offered in india? no. not becoz it's expensive. coz i don't think i could use it on a day to day basis. it's the best phone i think there is in the market today imho.usability rocks. the video showcasing the sync process, accessing its features... damn, they do make things interesting. and simple.

yes thats true, Apple targets senseless people. i dont even like their ipods. they seem very pathetic to me. imo there many better players out there.same with iPhone. i just dont think its worth it.as for phones at that range. i would say your much better of with a pda with windows mobile.

i have used my friend's HP iPAQ and dude that phone is a toughie to use with that stylus thingy... as for iPod, the interface sure sucks. the zune I bought has a much better UI.

Back