PPPoE not working. Bridged Working. BSNL Broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter QubeSys
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 7,950

QubeSys

ISP
BSNL EVDO
Hi..I have been using my Home 1000 since 5 months now and I have been using with in PPPoE mode since then. Never had any such of problems.:SBut now, its acting strange.In the same PPPoE setup, it says, CANNOT CONNECT TO BSNL BROADBAND, if I enter my correct username and password.Now I deleted the PPPoE and did setup a bridged one and its working fine without the GREEN data link blinking at all :SNot sure,whats going on..What am i missing or going wrong ? :ashamed:

(a)The problem is with EV-DO connection, (b)or a land line based BB connection ?(c) please post screen shot of the PPPoE page.(d) mention modem/router model you use. EV-DO or ADSl modem.

Mother f**ker, my area's JTO is saying, do it yourselfr. We are not engineers. We dont take such complaints. Its your headache..I will kick his ass today.. :frown::frown:

I never used @bsnl.in

Its just the username alone..

----------

I think,I have to replace this modem. What do you say ?

Hey...
I solved the issue by creating/deleting the PPPoE again and again and its working now. :S

But not sure,if im on the right way or not..
Im connected to the internet now , but some of the sites,when i try to open, it doesnt open and comes up asking me to connect with username password dislog box ??
Whts this ?
If im already connected to the internet, then what is this box for ??

And my IE open up offline. When i try to open it, it says,
"The webpage is unavailable because you are offline" :@

What the hell is happening with this ??

Im already connected to the internet and then what is this for ??

I went to Internet Explorer > Tools > Connections and it just shows BSNL EVDO there as connection and no BSNL BROADBAND..

When I try to add a new connection there,even if im connected, then it says, THE INTERNET CONNECTION TESTING WAS UNSUCCESSFUL.

I entered my username as qubesys and password as password . Its the same username and password, which is set on my 192.168.1.1 for my PPPoE one.

Then why the hell,it doesnt accept here ??

PLZ ANSWER FRIENDS!!
Thanks. :ashamed::ashamed:

----------

Almost all sires are working fine , but some of them doesnt get connected and they asks for username password , etc. :mad:

go to control panel->network connections.. and delete all other dialers which you have created apart from the one you are using..

Deleted all of them and now only ZTE EVDO and LOCAL AREA CONNECTION (Realtek RTL8168B/8111B Family PCI-E GBE NIC) shows in NETWORK CONNECTIONS..But im not able to access internet on IE browser or download files on IDM. :wall:They just shows up ZTE EVDO in their connections and no BSNL broadband.And when i try to make a new connection from there to set as default , it gives me , cannont connect. Unsuccessful.DAMN ...What to do Prash ??Plz come on Gtalk..Waiting for you..

1.In Internet Explorer Tools internet options connections Select Never Dial a connection.Apply Save.2.In Network delete all except Broadband connection LAN.Do you need the EV-DO dialer shown in your screen shot ?3. delete this dialer or disable it. 4. For Broadband dialer there is no entry for telephone number.Create a dialer here.START ALL programs/ accessories/ communications Network connection Wizardcreate a network connection BB etc.

Back