Prepaid Jio fiber referral program

• Thread starter Thread starter Mukul0
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 15,665
ISP
Jio
If i take the prepaid jio fiber of 1500rs with 30 days trial plan after that will i get another 1 month free jio fiber if i get with my friends referal???
Please someone explain this thing ....if anyone tried this jio fiber referral program

So 2 months free jio fiber?

Your friend should be in same building as yours.
Else you will only get OTT services free for a month.

@Rajneesh Rana yes i am aware of this thing ...but my question is different .
I am taking a new jio fiber connection so will i get 1 month extra jio fiber free under this referal program along with that 30 days free trial plan?

In the video, it says you both will get a voucher which will expire after 90 days. So it might be possible you will get both voucher and trial pack. I cannot find anything solid to back my argument so it would be better you call your nearby Jio store and ask them. If they don't know call another Jio store. And if no one knows call customer care. Customer care are least informative in my experience.

Last edited by a moderator:
You will get a free 30 days voucher which has the benefits of 150 Mbps internet and 13 OTT apps (all apps excluding Netflix and Amazon Prime).

You can redeem this voucher after your 30 days trial is over. So basically you get 2 months of free 150 Mbps internet along with OTT.

If the one who refers you is from the same building, he will get a voucher of 150 Mbps internet + 13 OTT apps. If he is from a different building then he will get a voucher of only 13 OTT apps (no internet).

The one who is buying the connection (you) will get a voucher of 150 Mbps internet + 13 OTT apps (no matter if same building or different building).

I referred a friend recently hence able to comment.

Jio fiber comes with interesting plans and schemes always, and its the most Prominent Broadband service in all of India.
So Referral Plans like that can be expected out of Jio.

you will get another month of 999 Jiofiber plan for free if a friend of you refers you to take new connection. You will have to enter the code etc in my jio app. I did the same thing and got voucher with 150Mbps unlimited data and voice with OTT apps.

Back