• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 2,569

puneet28

InsanE
ISP
Hostel LAN - I think 100MBPs :P
Last edited by a moderator:
Depends on your multitasking , if you use lot of programs simultaneously then more ram is better .

If you are talking about Windows 7 or Windows 8, 4GB is the bare minimum you should get. 8GB would give you that extra space if you open lots of tabs in Chrome/Firefox and multiple applications at one time. 4GB is enough for casual browsing and simple computing tasks.

Then I think I would go for 8GB, I do parallel operations more like Using Word, browsing, music etc. In heavy softwares I use only Photoshop. This model is available only online not in physical stores and on flipkart, It is at MRP today. Will have to watch out for deal.

In Flipkart's exchange program, the serial number I added of my laptop, it shows "Product already exchanged" but I am first owner of product. Any idea ?

If you use PhotoShop, get the 8GB model and preferably with a decent GPU. And yes, wait for tomorrow to place the order. Also keep an eye on other stores especially Amazon. Flipkart would of course have 10% discount on Citibank and StanChart cards so if you have one of these, it would work out even better.

Back