Price difference

in india broadband has just started to growand this diff is due to politics

yaar, iss topic pe bahut ser maar liyaa.... buss aur nahi.... wo europe hai EUROPE.... ye India hai....

Despite being top notch IT nation in world, We get one of the most pathetic net speed in India and that's too at extremely high rates. I have used 4Mbps UL plan just for $25 per month in states. And here in India $30 for 384Kbps UL (Airtel) :( sob sob...It's high time TRAI MUST do something about it...may be they redefine BB to at least 512Kbps like they did in states which is now 768kbps, earlier it used to be 200kbps.

Despite being top notch IT nation in world, We get one of the most pathetic net speed in India and that's too at extremely high rates. I have used 4Mbps UL plan just for $25 per month in states. And here in India $30 for 384Kbps UL (Airtel) :( sob sob...It's high time TRAI MUST do something about it...may be they redefine BB to at least 512Kbps like they did in states which is now 768kbps, earlier it used to be 200kbps.
Praying for 512kbps:rofl:

Just like mobile some time ago .I guess its the same for broadband as well .In a few years(in future ) we will definitely see advancement in this area as well :whistle:and stop comparing a Developed country vs Developing country ,its like comparing Pentium 4 vs Core 2 duo lol:P

Just like mobile some time ago .I guess its the same for broadband as well .In a few years(in future ) we will definitely see advancement in this area as well :whistle:

and stop comparing a Developed country vs Developing country ,its like comparing Pentium 4 vs Core 2 duo lol:P

Unless you stop thinking YOURSELF as THIRD WORLD country, you can't progress. I see more millionaire in India rather than in states.:redface:

South Korea is by no means a developed country and they have second fastest avg internet in world....:confused:

Back