• Thread starter Thread starter Jignesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 3,135

Jignesh

Regulars
ISP
Beam Fiber
SD increases the Monthly subscription from Rs.99+ taxes to Rs.110+taxes.

Also the price of Metro pack is increased from earlier Rs 225 to Rs 250 per month

SUN DTH

Badnews for SD Costumers

Plain fooling of customers. On seeing the low charges, people jumped into taking connections. Now, they realise that the great Sun Direct has removed most of the channels. The list includes: 9X, NDTV Imagine, NewsX, FX, FX Crime, Makkal TV, All AIR Radio Channels. Moreover, basic packages do not have news channels like CNN-IBN, CNBC, and TimesNOW.

Plain fooling of customers. On seeing the low charges, people jumped into taking connections. Now, they realise that the great Sun Direct has removed most of the channels. The list includes:

9X, NDTV Imagine, NewsX, FX, FX Crime, Makkal TV, All AIR Radio Channels. Moreover, basic packages do not have news channels like CNN-IBN, CNBC, and TimesNOW.

Dear Marapatti,

The thread starter posted one rumor and also without any source whatsoever. This thread should have been deleted long long ago. Till now they haven't increased the rates.

Even If The Price Is Higher I Think Sundirect Is Better :urock: For South Indian's.There Are Lot Of Channels From This Part, In Malayalam And Tamil, All Other Dth's Don't Have Many. And There Is Option To Buy Spacial Packs If Some One Is Intrested, Like Sports And Movies etc, Only I See One Problem Is There Is No Option Or Discount For 2nd Or 3rd Box For Same Home. If U Are Looking For Lot's Of Channels But Not Regional Then I Think Dish Tv Will Do.

Back