price increased

Just when thought that after COLORS & other channels, its worth Rs 30 for LS pack, the price has been increased.:(
Very bad decision unless more channel added to the pack or base price reduced further.

I dont think they will reduce the base price, as they have advertised a lot with the current price... may be they ll add some more channels in LS gold pack.. we can only hope

Even if they add the channels i think its nw time for them to split the pack.. they know people will buy to watch akshay kumar.. which is completely unfair..I'm calling tata just for blasting them on this, also writing to viacom 18 to know the actual pricing :)

Just when thought that after COLORS & other channels, its worth Rs 30 for LS pack, the price has been increased.:(
Very bad decision unless more channel added to the pack or base price reduced further.

i know this will happen,someday they should increase the rate of LS.they adding new channels in that pack only.So no surprise for me

They have already added channels like bbc without increasing the price of LS pack.So it was just a matter of time for this increase to come.Hopefully somemore channels will be added.

Lifestyle gold price has increased from rs 30 per month to rs 45 per month . And from rs 300 per annum to rs 450 per annum just because of one channel colors. And that not a good news.

this is ts ... Enjoy man

someone, else asked in other thread, why dish is no.1 ? His answer lies in this thread.

i know that Tata Sky will keep suking money like this ,,TS has not sustainability with these kind of decisions ,hence only i switched to DISH in june itself..With the Hope of BIG tv gone and Sun direct packages not that much good ... DISH gives almost all the needed channels with same price.:yahoo:

i hope that terrorists blast the ts office once and for all
:rofl:

:hysterical:

Back