price increased

I would surely say DISH TV is cheaper.
for Just 300rs in Maxi u get all major pay and many fta channels.
ESPN,Star sports,ten sports, NDTV Imagine,9x,9xm,BBC, 13 Zee Channels, and lot more for Just 300rs :yahoo:. Not like Cheating TS:wall: charging nearly above 460rs per month for the same content splitted across addons.
May be Neo and UTV channels is a Miss in DIsh. but apart from those DISH is real cheap and value for 300rs/month:thumbsup:
I have got a doubt does the maxi user in Dish tv gets all the channels for eg: in the maxi pack in choosing regional pack i think dish tv users needs to PICK ANY 1 OF THE REGIONAL BOUQUETS between Tamil, Telegu, Kannada, punjabi/hindi, marathi, bangla, Gujrati, oriya and soon.......can you tell me what would be price to get all the regional channels for a dish tv users.......

One more thing if you are using sun dth or any other member in this forum who is using sun dth can they tell me what is the charge in sun dth to get all the channels available in sun dth.....

Thanks in advance for the reply.....

Mr.Ajuravi, why dont check the Dishtv website to get the details? Dishtv is not charging for the package which we dont want.Suppose if anyone just need tamil package and he is getting all those for just 300rs. Who the hells wants other regional channels.Just think man.SunDTH also have packs which are divided and only a person who wants to watch a particular bouquet will take that.But Tata Sky Sucks with their latest tactics.

both ts and sun having their own goods and bads ts having all sports and star ,Sony some zee channels on the other hand sun having most of regional channels and no alliance channels , sports channels and even the epg wont works correctly in sun but i can say sun is good for those only who want freedome pack

Mr.Ajuravi, why dont check the Dishtv website to get the details? Dishtv is not charging for the package which we dont want.Suppose if anyone just need tamil package and he is getting all those for just 300rs. Who the hells wants other regional channels.Just think man.
SunDTH also have packs which are divided and only a person who wants to watch a particular bouquet will take that.But Tata Sky Sucks with their latest tactics.
Dont think that people know only one regional language there are people who know all the south indian channels as a result those people might be interested in it to have all the regional channels in their STB and thats the reason i asked that question:)........It would be great if you could clear the doubt which i had in my earlier post and i will be great full to you my friend.........

By the way what service are your using Ms. Vijaya as i dont know which service you are using since you are new member.......

So you know all regional language? And watch all regional channels? You know and watch all kannada, telugu, tamil and hindi and above all English channels? About your question, it can be said even by me eventhough i dont use sundth,but checking their site is clearly visible that Sundth charges little more for the addon packages.But in someway it is good as people can choose only english channel in Venus plus pack for just 115rs.Plus they are getting all channels of Sun and also ndtv , 9x etc. Now you calculate it and answer.If you have doubts just refer the website of dishtv , sundirect.in for your help. I am using TS which you should have known by now by reading the posts of me as I have already mentioned that.

i toh watch only Hindi and Marathi channels and sometimes English channel also. reply guys. there might be some guys who watching all the regional channels.

I don't watch channels other than Tamil and Malayalam. People who know all the languages might be comparitevely less. It is sad to see people justifying Tata Sky's each move. There would be hardly 10% who knows all the south Indian languages.

So you know all regional language? And watch all regional channels? You know and watch all kannada, telugu, tamil and hindi and above all English channels?

About your question, it can be said even by me eventhough i dont use sundth,but checking their site is clearly visible that Sundth charges little more for the addon packages.But in someway it is good as people can choose only english channel in Venus plus pack for just 115rs.Plus they are getting all channels of Sun and also ndtv , 9x etc.

Now you calculate it and answer.
If you have doubts just refer the website of dishtv , sundirect.in for your help.

I am using TS which you should have known by now by reading the posts of me as I have already mentioned that.

I Know only Tamil, Hindi & English..........and i watch only those channels but you did not get my point my point is simple for eg: my neighbour is Telegu and i am residing in chennai........He knows hindi, telegu, and tamil and he sees the channels related to hindi, telegu and tamil.......for people like him i asked the question ........ but people like him will be very negligible........

Back