Price of Home UPS/Inverter Kochi Ernakulam Kerala

ISP
BSNL
Guys I made some inquiry about the prices of Home UPS and following is what I personally found out. I found these prices to be much more compared to prices (in this forum) in Delhi. So people in Kerala should not be paying more than this anyway and may be should pay less depending on the bargaining capacity.

Whirlpool - Rs.7650/- (900 VA) Sine wave - Home/UPS mode (Can be bargained I think).

Su-kam - (800VA) MRP Rs. 7500/- (bought for Rs. 7000/-) - Pure sine wave Home/UPS

Microtek - 800 VA - Rs. 6800/- - Trapezoidal wave (Modified sine wave).
(The one I saw was not pure sine wave, not sure if pure sine wave is available, but as I read, pure sine wave is the better than modified sine wave, I decided against buying. This price may be bargainable, I think.)

Crompton Greeves - 800 VA - Rs.6200/- Sine wave - Home/UPS mode.
The pamplet ad says pure sine wave, website says just sine wave.

Why I bought Su-Kam..
Except for Su-Kam, others are not making it very clear about whether it is modified sine wave or pure sine wave, so this is one reason why I decided to buy Su-Kam.
Also Su-Kam website makes very clear about all technical aspects so they seemed more genuine.
So if any other UPS manufacturer is reading this, please do three things that will definitely improve your sales.
1. Give maximum technical information about your product on your website.
2. If your UPS/inverter is pure sine wave (and not modified sine wave), make it very clear on the website.
3. Give MRP of the product on the website(do update frequently). People visit sites with prices more often than sites without prices.

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

Buyers please note

The Su-Kam dealer who sold me told the price was Rs.8600/- and fooled me by telling of huge discount and gave at Rs.7000/-. However the actual MRP on the box itself was Rs.7500/- which means the Rs.8600/- which he told was a lie! I think you need to find prices from multiple places for the same brand else who may also get fooled like me.

As far as I know the dealers may be getting around Rs.1500/- to Rs.2000/- margins on most UPS. So one dealer may be ready to reduce more than the other for the same product.

Howz your life with su-kam?

Back