Price of Su-kam pure sine wave Home UPS

ISP
BSNL
I just bought a Su-kam pure sine wave Home UPS of 800 VA for Rs.7000/- (MRP on the box was Rs.7500/-). I am wondering if this has ended up being too much because in a few sites I am seeing prices on some price site at Rs.4600/- range for same capacity though they seem to have been posted 1 year back! Can someone who really knows the price please tell me...Please note, Rs.7000/- is the cost without battery.

looking at how the inverter market is becoming like extortionists i would not be surprised to see a steep hike in prices of inverter in the last year alone. :(

I just bought a Su-kam pure sine wave Home UPS of 800 VA for Rs.7000/- (MRP on the box was Rs.7500/-). I am wondering if this has ended up being too much because in a few sites I am seeing prices on some price site at Rs.4600/- range for same capacity though they seem to have been posted 1 year back! Can someone who really knows the price please tell me...

Please note, Rs.7000/- is the cost without battery.

I guess you have over paid pal, i bought a 1.4 KVA pure sinewave for about 8k more than a year ago(came with 2yrs warranty - new concept then). Hence 800 VA should have cost lesser. I'm from Bangalore though, you may want to call jusdial or one of the other directory services - get phone numbers and then you can get the approximate price in your region.

I just bought a Su-kam pure sine wave Home UPS of 800 VA for Rs.7000/- (MRP on the box was Rs.7500/-). I am wondering if this has ended up being too much because in a few sites I am seeing prices on some price site at Rs.4600/- range for same capacity though they seem to have been posted 1 year back! Can someone who really knows the price please tell me...

Please note, Rs.7000/- is the cost without battery.

Did you checked the manufacturing date on box? It is quiet possible that you have got it from old stock.

Back