4 seasons will be a bit too much i feel. Every episode u think something major will happen but then the story goes the otherway :(. I hope they end it quickly or else it will start to become boring like. 'cough'Lost'cough'.

Yeah but I seriously think now with the president thing.. they can create a whole new angle...NOT TRYING TO SPOIL IT FOR ANYONE!

They can always create new angles and subplots... it doesn't take a genius to introduce new characters.. ask Ekta Kapoor... the fact of the matter is that Prison Break was a damn amazing show with a very innovative idea, but it's coming dangerously close to becoming a soap opera.It's irritating when people don't know when to finish a good thing.

For those who have watched 1. the second series of Prison Break - At the end of PB-series 1, they are running towards/from the airport. Do they get caught ?2. the third series of Lost - Have they lost the plot yet ?

@nighthawk: Lost the plot of lost ? LOL :D when did they have one ?It's going down the drain. An in PB, nah...they don't get caught

Just started watching this show .......its just awesome.... I mean 1st the bro gets wrongly convicted fr smone who is actually is alive... There excellent escape gets fuked just 2 days before his brother was suppose to be executed...He tries to save his brother by screwing up with the electric chair here again they get set up and did not get justice...pretty awesome story to what a Govt. can do save themselves...I never thought this show was like this...its great that I finally gotten to seeing this...I am still on 1st season though on episode 12...( try not spoil it guys by telling what happens next :P )

Looking at the title of the thread, i thought They're starting Season5.. you disappointed me!Let me tell some remaining thing.. In the last of S01.. all try to escape but at last Mottu gets caught and that Buddha Dies. :PSeason 4 is the boring Season of Prison break!

hehe actually I didn't knw that the series has been finished when I had started watching it... was surely expecting to continue..seems there is also a movie they made :P

hehe actually I didn't knw that the series has been finished when I had started watching it... was surely expecting to continue..seems there is also a movie they made :P

Eh same thing in that movie but the sarah gets arrested and our hero gets her out. Boring movie.!!!

Back