I am currently watching episode 13 or 14 frm season 1 and they are taking him to the the fuking chair so he can be electrocuted with the chair :(...and the governor called seemed like fr a min everything is gonna be ok ...but he was too involved grr... :P

----------

fuk they shut down the episode right at the end and just zoomed on the chair :P

----------

wow the climax was just awesome in episode 15 just loved it...this has to be the best thriller series I have ever seen till now...super :Drool: :blink2: !! for a minute I though he was seeing the ghost of the person he had killed :D but he saw his dad..its like the last minute sm ppl see angels I guess something like that :)

WHAT MOVIE????i havn't seen the movie!!!!

this vice president in Prison Break looks like India's ............... to me ? :P

did they come to India and study her :D

----------

WHAT MOVIE????
i havn't seen the movie!!!!

lol see it now then :P

Looks like by the end of series most ppl will end up dead...its like Harry potter in every book someone dies and in the last book pretty much everyone is dead lol ( dont tell who dies next but :tongue: still watching it :tongue: )

[color=#C0C0C0;]----------[/color]

sixfeetdown said:
Looking at the title of the thread, i thought They're starting Season5.. you disappointed me!

Let me tell some remaining thing.. In the last of S01.. all try to escape but at last Mottu gets caught and that Buddha Dies. :tongue:

Season 4 is the boring Season of Prison break!
ya lot of ppl dying now ...

Dam ( ABCD guy ) sacrificed him self so the team could move ahead with the plan he was a superb actor frm Season 1 being the biggest heartless person to season 4 completely being opposite of it...suxs he luved his momma too :) would have been nice to have him unite with his mom at the end of the series atlest...

Rest In Peace Brad Bellick - YouTube

I had almost finished the 1st season when I had posted this :P... Season 3 has only 13 episodes...Currently on Season 4 episode 12...... poor guys the cop who was helping them turned on them on the last minute lol that was so expected otherwise series would have ended here only :P Also there is a movie The Final break :) Season 4 is bit on a boring side though after Brads Death and all as main characters are pretty much who ever are left are really not able to do much in the show now..Season 3 was awesome with " Sona prison break out "

haha Prison Break gang breaking into the Indian Embassy in the US in season 4 episode 18 :rofl: even they know looks like which govt has most money in their swiss accounts to buy this expensive tech stuff :rofl:Prison Break writers seem to be really impressed by Taj Mahal lol they keep bringing it up in season 1 it played a key role in the escape :Dnd guess what the Indians agreed to it :rofl: by agreeing to share profit 50-50 :rofl: haha

Back