lol.
That dude Belec the prison guard is one to really look to for his performance as is character changes from season 1 to season 3.

Till now i have seen tons of t.v. series. but PB is by far the best one i watched.
And yeah i loved all the 4 seasons. even the shortened panama one was so good. people were expecting season 1 type of complexity forgetting it was set in mexico where that prison had no rules, no authority.
the way they ended the season with the song was fantastic with the boy looking at a real basketball ring. it's all about human hope and they projected magnificently.
Season 4 was awesome, thrilling even sachin tendulkar had tweeted how the season 4 had his family hooked to the chair.
Season 2, mahone's character shined. what a wonderful performance he has given throughout the series. they scripted so well all the characters on run, many falsely accused and so on.
Overall a masterpiece

i found season 1 and 3 best all about prison break. Other seasons are about politics then :tongue:
Don't forget the movie too btw.

Removed.I didnt even notice that I was being a spoiler.

So, I am close to finishing up season 2.
For me the biggest annoyance is that half the time they are not recognized in public areas. None of them bothered to get any work done on their appearance. I mean grow a beard? Wear a wig? Lincoln for example is probably the biggest annoyance. It's pretty darn stupid really. Anyhow. The show is otherwise pretty cool.

heh well then if u have seen the movie The Great Escape, they pretty much ripped out season 1 from that. Luckily I saw the movie later :tongue:

then you will say shawshank redemption was too ripped out from great escape.
Any prison break sort of movies/serials will ofc have a common goal---to break out from a prison.
That's the only thing common

Back