lol yeah. i have not seen the other movies and shows you mentioned but at least in prison break, they showed the entire planning phase and implementation in great details. of course, some of the things are just plain hilarious.

Finished second season yesterday. i get why people hate it so much. the latter episodes were just too annoying. the last one was practically stupid. hopefully third season would be good as mentioned by folks here. and then season 4? worst of the lot? damn.
i guess i should start preparing for the next marathon. What would you guys suggest?

And thats why they ended PB after season 4.They were running out of ideas and view count decreased a lot! I dont know why but I got emotionally attatched to Michael Scofield (Maybe because I watched all episodes under a week :P )

Finished it finally. Season 4 was spent loling throughout. So many loopholes. So much idiocy. Anyhow. Good show.

I have seen the first episode. Just too hardcore for me. Saving it for rainy days :

gets interesting later on...i was actually thinking of leaving it...but then decided to see it as had
nothing else to watch :tongue:

Back