Problem connection - Please Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

onewhoknows

Regular
ISP
BSNL
Hi All, I live in the KK Nagar, Chennai area. I have been using EVDO card for some time and since yesterday I have not been able to connect to theinternet. when I hit connect - I first get the message - The authentication process in starting and then get the message - an authentication event has occurred. I continue to have EVDO connection and can see 4 bars signal strength.I have not changed my password or username.I have used the card on different laptops with the same result.I also tried using the ZTE diagnostics and it showed a problem only with internet connection.Can anyone shed light on this please?

foribb: CONFIGURING ZTE ZXDSL 831AII IN PPPOE MODE

CONFIGURATION.......ZTE531

Procedure for Broadband Installation......... for both 831aii and 531

http://www.bsnldatacard.com/bsnl-data-card-details-frequently-asked-questions.html.........UNOFFICIAL WEB SITE

Para two:

Start/ Network/Wireless LAN
Properties/status or repair.
What is the error message here ?

Thanks. Looks like it has reset itself (maybe someone from BSNL server side).I am able to access the internet now but the speed is very slow. Not like earlier. Hopefully, BSNL are fixing it from their side

i am using mac os.. i dont know how feasible EVDO. i faced problem while connecting BSNL broadband. can any one help me with procedure to get connected. those BSNL officers wont be in a position to address these issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back