• Thread starter Thread starter karthik.a
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2,538

karthik.a

பச்சைத் தம
ISP
Airtel 1499UL and 555 Combo
Has any one faced this issue?:madness:Once I go to the NDTV 24/7 channel, I cant change any other channel, by using number of the Channel.Say, I want to change Sun TV, If I press 500, It doesnt work.The only way is to move out of the channel, using the Channel- or + Button or Back Button, and then go to the required channel by entering the number.:madness::@I think this is because of the iNews alert which comes the NDTV 24/7?:hysterical:Any Similiar Experience?

yes.. this is because of inews interactive sevice alert.....but u can change the channel by pressing channel no...it is working only thing is channel number is not displayed when ur pressing numbers....

Hi guys how is inews interactive service?is it good?what r all the contents u can see in inews?

Its Similiar to Active Star News in TS , But The variety of news offerred is good.Clarity again is good. We cant say, they are wasting the bandwith , like TS.:thumbsup:But iSports and Sports Widgets are not working till now...:wall::madness::@

Hey u guys r very lucky.Who know Airtel might show T20 CL in isports:thumbsup:.Keep u r fingers crossed:cool2:

Hey u guys r very lucky.Who know Airtel might show T20 CL in isports:thumbsup:.Keep u r fingers crossed:cool2:

I will be very happy, if this happens.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Has any one faced this issue?:madness:

Once I go to the NDTV 24/7 channel, I cant change any other channel, by using number of the Channel.
Say, I want to change Sun TV, If I press 500, It doesnt work.
The only way is to move out of the channel, using the Channel- or + Button or Back Button, and then go to the required channel by entering the number.:madness::@

I think this is because of the iNews alert which comes the NDTV 24/7?:hysterical:

Any Similiar Experience?

Facing the same issue Karthik[;) Now that you've got rid of the C]
But I am able to use the channel numbers, just that the channel nos are not getting displayed.

Back