• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 8,684
Status
Not open for further replies.

abkaks

ISP
Reliance
Hi, I have a Netgear wireless router and using WIMAX. I am not able to connect to the internet using it. I can connect to the router IP 192.168.1.1 and can configure all the parameters. Also, I can mention the userid and password to connect to internet from the router. But once I save all these, the router status doesn't change(i.e. it doesn't get an IP address and a gateway on it's own). Can anyone please help me on this? Cheers,AB

Hi,I am facing the same problem. I have tried Netgear and also Buffalo wireless modems. Has anybody tries using this?aravind

You should configure the router for LAN IP addresses in range of 192.168.0.2 - 192.168.0.254 and assign the router an IP of 192.168.0.1. This is because reliance router assigns itself an IP of 192.168.1.1.I did this and its working successfully.

Dear Madhur,I was reading ur write up on the forum. I am also facing a problem with the Reliance Wimax configuring it with Netgear Wireless router WGR 614 version 7. I want to avoind connecting my system with a bunch of cables. I need ur help on this as I am new to all this. I would be grateful for ur kind help. kindly give me the complete process of connecting wifi router with the relaince Wimax modemThanksregards Rajesh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back