problems increasing in tata sky plus

• Thread starter Thread starter arian_walls
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 4,714
Tata Sky+ has good PVR functions and these functions are made to suit customers best interest of watching as per convenience. I totally disagree with the thread starters 4th point, as it cannot start all by itself it is a device which functions after giving a command so this cannot happen unless there is a schedule recording.

Dude..i know that you are the ONLY fan of tata sky plus product.but incase if you are a big fan,then make sure that you are aware about the problems of the product as well.And ya to let u know that the technician had come to my place today and he said that MANY customers are facing this problems where the recording begins automatically.he said its a problem from there side and will be fixed soon.

So,the problem may not be happening with you,but others are facing this problem

hi arian_walls, buddy,even i was facing the same problem where recording starts without giving command..i replaced the stb and now its working fine..i advice you to replace the stb as well.

If many are facing the same problem then there may be an issue which should be looked at. It could possibly be an STB problem but technically what can be the issue:huh:

hi guys,
i am facing a hell lot of a problem in Tata Sky plus. please reply and tell me if u guys are also facing these same problems

1)cannot rewind live tv...always have to restart the stb every alternate day for the rewind function to work

2)if rewind works in live tv then cant play rewinded stuffs....also have to restart stb for this to work as well

3)few recordings dont work.....some of the recorded contents work only for 15-20 mins,then the screen goes blue,though it says that it has recorded the complete event

4)recording starts automatically....without any reason,the recording begins automatically and cant even stop the recoding unless the program being recorded is complete

i want to know if u guys are also facing these problems or any of these problems.

incase if you are also facing these problems,then i can consider it to be a common fault and can ignore it

if not,then will have to place an order for a new stb

Plz reply guys,i need your help

Tata Sky+ has helped with its basic yet highly important PVR functions of pause, rewind especially record I would find it very hard to catch many shows, latest movies and I couldn't miss out on important matches cricket as well as football as I do a lot of travelling. Tata Sky+ has solved this problem of watching at ease whenever I am at home, on a weekend I can sitback and get the shows which otherwise without Tata Sky+ I would have missed. As of Live telecast I have recorded many cricket matches and also have tried its rewind fuction although I don't use much as the third umpiring decision gives a replay of critical umpiring decision but yes rewind is needed in case I visit the washroom and the rewind has mostly favoured except on a rare instance once that I had to restart the digicomp. There are at times problems when there are software updates but they upgrade the STB fuctions and hence it may be an indication incase the STB has not upgraded. I have heard from my friend when his recording use to start automatically until he discovered there was a schedule recording done by someone. Tata Sky+ has its advance usage and its program options and functions needs to be learnt to avoid faulty operation. Persistent problem might be a result of the hardware/software of the STB which may be identified and rectified or if needed replaced.

Back