problems with http://register.mtnl.net.in

^Only "Check Triband Account Details" is working for me.Interestingly the details given there for my number is of the previous owner of the same telephone number.Now I realize why the 1504 people always mention the name of that previous owner whenever I call them.

:wall::wall::wall:

only front page has changed, inside everything is same.but first time ever i see MTNL making some good professional looking page

nothing gr8.... even new page has copyright of 2004. we are approaching 2010. there is a new link to update mobile number once you sign in. when i put my idea mobile number it says to enter mtnl mobile.... what type of stupid system? i launched complain... but no reply...

© Copyright (c) 2004, Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited. All Rights Reserved Best Viewed with Internet Explorer 5.5 or above and Netscape(4.7 & 7.1 versions) in 1024 X 800 resolution do we have 1024x800 resolution??? they will never improve ! any one uses netscape? or ie 5.5 ?? hahahah

pretty much a typo. even i had to recheck what was the second value for 1024 x xxx... :P

its a mass typo of users and one of the user is working for mtnl to make that website !!google can catch mistakes and give you results professionally !

Back