Problems with Tata DOCOMO Mobile Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Comment! I am tired commenting on TATA Docomo's worst services. Its all your mistake you have taken tata docomo connection

For some days DOCOMO is annoying me a lot.Sometimes I cant use internet. page keeps loading and loading. if someone calls they hear that my number is not reachable. my mobile is turned on and i have full tower. when i call my mobile from my landline it sometimes says number is not reachable. if called from another mobile it says network error. i also cant make any calls from my docomo number. thought i had rs 40 main balance.i am really frustrated with docomo.

For some days DOCOMO is annoying me a lot.

Sometimes I cant use internet. page keeps loading and loading. if someone calls they hear that my number is not reachable. my mobile is turned on and i have full tower. when i call my mobile from my landline it sometimes says number is not reachable. if called from another mobile it says network error. i also cant make any calls from my docomo number. thought i had rs 40 main balance.

i am really frustrated with docomo.

Maybe the sim or the handset problem

A workaround:Dial 121, and let it be connected for 2-3 seconds, then disconnect it.You will have to do daily at around 12:10 AM and 12:10 PM (The time may be different for you)basically DOCOMO for some reason sees your phone as off/unreachable if you havent made any calls for 12 hrs or from the beginning of the day (day begins at midnight)May not work for everyone, but works for me

Hi,
We understand your concern,please mail us ur issue on social[at]tatadocomomarketing.com along with your Tata DOCOMO number and location details. We will escalate it to the concern team,who can sort this out asap.
For some days DOCOMO is annoying me a lot.

Sometimes I cant use internet. page keeps loading and loading. if someone calls they hear that my number is not reachable. my mobile is turned on and i have full tower. when i call my mobile from my landline it sometimes says number is not reachable. if called from another mobile it says network error. i also cant make any calls from my docomo number. thought i had40 main balance.

i am really frustrated with docomo.

Try to use 2G mode only, I'm facing same problem while connected to 3G mode.

Hi,
We understand your situation completely,we apologize for all of that, please mail us your whole issue along with your Tata DOCMO number on social[at]tatadocomomarketing.com,so that,we can escalate it internally to resolve asap.

:tremble: Guys, i don't know from where to start the thread, such is the terrible experiance i had with docomo.
i had taken a post paid connection almost 1 and half months back in bangalore. since then i had activated Blackberry 399 plan. almost 20 back i had given blackberry deactivation request which is still in open status. they have also kept my plan still active. also when i had given deactivation request , i had also requested for 200 Rs. 3G plan, request was been taken and closed within 2 days . when i called up to customer care they inforemed that my 200 Rs plan has been activated and i can use the service. after 20 days when i checked my data unbilled amount i found that it has reached Rs. 2000 as was still in pay per use plan . following this i again called cc and they informed sir 3G plan cannot be activated as your blackberry plan is still active. upon thrasing verbally that why i was been wrongly infiormed 20 days back , they had simply no answers.
i had sent several mailsto nodal officer and applete authority but all in vein. there is no reply and personally i had gone to tata docomo office as well but nothing happened. also when i had gone i felt like punching the officials.

forget all this , just wanted to know if i go and break their windows and punch some 3-4 officials will i be innocent in front of laws, as it would become police case?
giving away hard earned money is a pain and that too like this, so thought of punching or killling the top bosses of docomo if given a chance. i wonder if this is situation now , what would be the future. i might kill somebody with a shotgun or coluld be killed by some of these people

pls comment !:biggrin (2):

Hi,
We understand your situation completely,we apologize for all of that, please mail us your whole issue along with your Tata DOCMO number on social[at]tatadocomomarketing.com,so that,we can escalate it internally to resolve asap.

Can you please explain what have you explained from this condition??

hi,
We understand your situation completely, we apologize for all of that,please mail us your whole issue on social[at]tatadocomomarketing.com along with your Tata DOCMO Number,so that,we can escalate it to the concern team who can sort this out,Rest assured we will take care of your issue & try to resolve it asap.
Dear Mr. fake docomo, your services have just been pathetic, and who knows it better than you yourself? Only after applying for the number portability, I received a call from you agreeing to the server woes.

Not just this, I have also lost business-critical messages due to your poor network which I had addressed to your customer care, but they have gallantly chosen to ignore my problems; even my request for portability has been rejected? I want to know the reason for this rejection, and I kindly request you to port this number to Vodafone.

I understand that you are upgrading your server for better coverage and network, but may I know how can I lose those messages and never have them delivered to me? This has happened quite many times, and I have also tested and confirmed this issue over your network.

I switched off my cellphone and sent a message on my number from another number. When I switched on my mobile again after sending message, I never received it and was permanently lost. I tested this out because I had critical messages waiting for me to be delivered by my clients during my trip when I was not in coverage for a week. When I came back in the coverage, I never received any of those messages and I can confirm this.

Its not just your coverage or network, but also your application is faulty and never delivered those important messages to me, which neither of your techs or support agents understand.

While I applied for MNP, I received a call from your agents coaxing me to keep this number with Docomo, me being an old customer and that I was promised Rs. 50 balance for next 6 months as compensation. While I never agreed to it, I soon learnt that my request for MNP had been rejected the other day through Vodafone, and neither till date have I received a single Re. of balance from Docomo.

I hope you have answers for this, as my experience with Docomo has been ever-frustrating and unsatisfactory.

Your seniors at customer care often find it tiresome to attend calls, and keep elevated calls on hold for immense hours! I'm disgusted with your poor and unreliable services.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back