Problems with Tata DOCOMO Mobile Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
TATA DOCOMO Sucks big way, keep them away from your wallet and hard earned money.

----------

Tata docomo....a big chor ( thief)

Hello jerk Tata docomo, you are a simple troll. No one has got any help through your promises. This company is dead for me and many others like me... Just go away.

why is every one after tata docomo... it seems you guys are so frustrated in your lives that you need some one to shout at.or you people are very unfortunate that you face such problems. i have been using tata docomo from i guess very first month it was launched.first company to give life time validity,first company to give full talk time,first company to give per paisa calling say thanks to this company for bringing cheap internet.or else you would be running around to get your validity to avoid grace period. you had to put std plans to make std 1rs per min.they give more more talktime then the value we recharge.look at there 3g plans so afordable with roaming mins and 3g data unless your a movie geek who wants to download movies in 2 mins.evry thing has its purpose and they do it well.learn to apreciate.i have no complaints from them and i use a postpaid connection roam free pack.its been an year not a paise they diduct extra...they seem to be the only one with free customer care and the best customer care with one click after 121 thts 9 your directly connected.not even a single ad msg.and no i have no relation with tata docomo. iam just a usual costomer whoz happy with his telecom service..... way to go tata docomo proudly connected with you from beginning

for me Tata Docomo in Bangalore has improved greatly..no call drops or disturbances. I ported from BSNL Mobile to Tata Docomo and the network issues like call drops, my no. being not reachable despite being in city were always present with BSNL but are not at all present in Tata Docomo. I agree there are some rough edges when it comes to Tata Docomo support as I found out I had real trouble getting a response from the nodal officer of Tata Docomo in Bangalore. He is a pretty lousy chap who fails to answer any of your queries either by phone or email. But finally the Appellate resolved the tech issue and I am satisfied with Tata Docomo in Bangalore.

Every other operators have their own advantages and disadvantages...except airtel where you can only get disappointment without FUP. Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back