protest against TATASKY

• Thread starter Thread starter rav
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 55
  • Views Views 6,792
TS ke iraadon mein khot tha or khot hai. If that were not the case, they would have provided packages in such a way that people would not have to go for the one with the highest price.

Earlier when they had the INR 200 standard rate, they said that packages were not being added coz they would confuse every one. Are the existing packages sane? Give me one reason that BBC entertainment and Cebeebies (both english channels) are not included in the south value package with all the other english entertainment, english movie and kids channels. It is basically a fraud played on customers.

I am staying with the Super Shaver(sic) package. My parents are considering going for a DTH connection and I am pretty sure it is not going to be TS.

guys, fights apart, the main reason for all these is we have many languages in one country, so we may be fooled, by operators, as in case of india wherewe have any langauges, all the channels even regional should be providedby dth operators, for eg, if i live in south i will not watch north channels andif i live in north i will not watch south channels, and all these under same price, only if there r certain channels from other counrties, and the most stupid part of is ads, which they may be spending millions, for celebs, i dontthink in other countries they may have celebs for dth ads.

guys, fights apart, the main reason for all these is we have many languages
in one country, so we may be fooled, by operators, as in case of india where
we have any langauges, all the channels even regional should be provided
by dth operators, for eg, if i live in south i will not watch north channels and
if i live in north i will not watch south channels, and all these under same
price, only if there r certain channels from other counrties, and the most
stupid part of is ads, which they may be spending millions, for celebs, i dont
think in other countries they may have celebs for dth ads.

yea - bit that doesn't mean they can't show a bit of common sense in putting together their packages.

Its not just TS. Even DishTv has degenerated as far as packaging is concerned. Earlier (2003-2004), they had special packages - Sports (Goal Tv 1 + Goal Tv 2 = INR 20), News etc. Now everybody is selling packages like the kiranawala sells sugar.

Common sense dictates that packages be created according to genre and language. And one kitchen sink package for those who want everything. But these crazies are intent on selling the kitchen sink to everyone. They need to be dragged to the MRTPC for such restrictive practices. Or we might have to wait for the CCI, since the MRTPC will soon stop accepting cases.

But as it is said - Common sense is very uncommon.

Tata Sky. Why don't you fire the idiot who designs your packages, fix the same, and in doing so, relieve your subscribers' frustration and angst? Or are you positively insane?

in fact they want everybody to take whole pacakage or mega pacakage,its more profit in terms of everything, even for keeping records.

OT.sam999. Never noticed this before; but why do your posts wrap around so soon? Is it a quirk of quick reply or are you writing it in notepad etc. and then doing the post?

so is the new regulation which is supposed to come in Dec 1st aimed at DTH providers giving all consumers the option of picking channels ala-carte or is it aimed at DTH providers being able to pick channels from broadcasters ala-carte? The way I read it, it suggested the latter - but a lot of people are suggesting it's the former. Any insight?

Back