Protruding Camera Issue on Motorola Moto G3

ISP
MTNL
Hello friends,
Need your suggestion for this problem.
I got the moto g 3rd generation yesterday only and today i noticed that area near the camera is not fitted properly its kinda coming out.
Although its not a big issue but i am wondering will the water resistant feature will work or not as i think water can go inside via that area.
I am planning to place an replace request on flipkart and one of my friend told me that he also had same issue and he requested flipkart to replace the device but flipkart denied as they told its not an issue the device is manufactured in that way only.
Now am wondering whether to place an return request or to visit service center to get this issue rectified.
Thanks in advance.
IMG_20150824_110319301.jpg

IMG_20150824_110332478.jpg

IMG_20150824_114020981.jpg

IMG_20150824_114049567_HDR.jpg

Try applying for a replacement. Maybe use another excuse for seeking replacement. Dunno. I have been hearing a bunch of reports about similar denials for replacement from Flipkart. If the Moto home service option is available, maybe use that.

You can also locate a Motorola specific forum and look for feedback from other owners. We do have a few owners of Moto G3. Not sure if any of them are online right now.

@chromaniac thanks for the reply.
Honestly i dont know what other excuse i can make for replacement as every thing is fine with the device except for the above issue.
I have posted this issue on moto forum i hope i get some response.
Btw can you suggest me excuse i can make for return?
Regarding moto home service i dont think so its available here in Mumbai.

lol. not sure with flipkart. but Amazon accepted my return without any issue. the phone was fine. i just found out later that i was trying to boot it up without inserting the battery first. not kidding. i just assumed that note 4g had an internal battery. i put it on charge and tried booting it up. nothing. amazon took the return. ordered from flipkart. same issue. only then i bothered to check the box fully to notice that it had an external battery lol.

anyways. how is the camera with the back plate on?

also... no harm in visiting the nearest motorola service center. you might be able to find another owner of g3. or at least a confirmation that the camera is designed like that. just ask them to dip the phone in water to prove that it is water proof with the back plate on!

Camera is working ok no problem in that , i did posted this issue on Facebook group and many are advising me to return it .
I can make battery related or heating issue but then they will advise to reset the device or tell that software issue should get fixed with update and then return request reject (one of my friend experience)
I guess i have to place replacement request with this issue only hope seller replace it Fingers cross.

I have a G3. Yours is screwed up. It shouldn't be coming out like that.
I'll post a pic after I reach home.

Back