Protruding Camera Issue on Motorola Moto G3

try sending an email to [email protected] with all the details. they usually call you directly from their us based support center. though there are no guarantees of a good response. :D

Anyone know how the flipkart diagnostic app works?

Simply tell flipkart that your phone restarts continuously, like randomly every half hour and you'd like to have it replaced.

Motorola is planning to start selling their devices through retail stores in the coming months. They should add Amazon to the list because Flipkart has fucked itself up like Airtel.

ok so i applied for replacement .
Got the call from flipkart and told them that area near camera is not fitted properly.
At first they thought that back panel is not fitted and ask me to apply some pressure on it until i get click sound.
Explained them that no issues with back panel and they agreed for replacement.
Honestly i thought it would be tough to get replacement but surprisingly they accepted without any hesitation.
Got replacement unit in 2 days.
With new unit no issues with camera area but i think back panel has some issues.
In previous unit it was very tough to add it back in phone but in this one it gets added very easily.

With new unit no issues with camera area but i think back panel has some issues..

Same here, issues with back panel. the camera part actually.. one side it tooks like some space is left and other part looks like no space is there.. it just looks odd..

Back