Pubs in Delhi and near by places

• Thread starter Thread starter rukna
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 36,109
Okey so today again in evening i went to Magnet Gurgaon.Really perfect place for the guys who want the entry in pubs and want to dance.We went there nobody was dancing floor was empty inspite of the fact that about 20 odd people were there.We three friends started dance and then with in 15 minute complete floor (small one) was full..BEWARE : Today i realise that the place where stack entry is allowed, Gays do come there to do hunt. There we saw at least 3 gays (100% sure).One of our friend is fully doggy :P , he behaved like he is intersted. And u know that guy sponsored him three gl@$$ of drink. and the complete group got at least 5 packets of cigereate sponserd from that guy ( so at about 500 bugs he spent to do the hunt), in last he asked the our friend about his tonight progrme (hi hi hi hi), our friend said that he is busy with friends today and gave him his no. which is not working.Beware of gays like those...

Try Elevate at Centrestag Mall, Noida. Its quite rocking. They have cheap booze, good crowd, its open till 4:00am and world-renowned Dj's.

Just Behing mojo there's a chinese resturant "China White" in Gurgaon DT City Center. Had been there quite a number of time in the OFFICE PARTY. The food is great and drinks (non alcoholic) are superb. A bit costly but worth going.

Originally posted by rukna@Sep 25 2004, 02:50 AM
BEWARE : Today i realise that the place where stack entry is allowed, Gays do come there to do hunt. There we saw at least 3 gays (100% sure).
One of our friend is fully doggy  :P , he behaved like he is intersted. And u know that guy sponsored him three gl@$$ of drink. and the complete group got at least 5 packets of cigereate sponserd from that guy ( so at about 500 bugs he spent to do the hunt), in last he asked the our friend about his tonight progrme (hi hi hi hi), our friend said that he is busy with friends today and gave him his no. which is not working.

Beware of gays like those...

went to a place in defence colony's c-block market yesterday. "mb's". small, very quiet, no nautanki. and, according to a friend who's a regular there, the food is great too.

TGIF Vasant Vihar...the draught beer is simply amazing!!! a bit costly though...but if u go during happy hours, it's worth every penny... :D

But that doesnt encourage stag entry !!! :P sad to know ppl who dont have Girlfriends or ppl new to the city and wanna spend time rocking really dont have options .... anybody out there can point me out to some good place in Noida

looks like i have to take up max's job!!Dood! look at the date! no one comes here this is an old thread!!stop replying to "grandma posts"...max says its annoying!

Back