• Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 5,535
Status
Not open for further replies.

uday111

ISP
VSNL
Hi Guy's,

I need all ur kind sugestion's regarding "Tataindicom 2Mbps Night Unltd plan (9pm - 9am)"

Previously i think this plan was of 99/-pm and some hours like(99/9.5=10)10 hour where deduced from our plan per month.
I think all u guys know abt this well while transfer speed of Night Unltd waz from 230-250kbp/s as i heard.
This plan was stopped for few month regarding some technical problems as per i enqired tataindicom CC. they said me that for few month this plan is stopped.
**In this month of Feb 2008, they have again launched this plan as 299rs/p.m with Quick power 180 worth of some 1710/-

My Queries are ?

( i ) Well in this plan of 299 rs/p.m will i get deduced of 30hours a month ?
This Query is put becoz as it was before 99rs/p.m so 10 hours were deduced from our plan as its now 299rs/pm i think 30 hours will be deduced is it so ? if it is Reply me :)

( ii ) what will be transfer rate ? (is that same as previous 230kbps)

( iii ) Is technical problem solved? after few modification by Tata BB ?

( iv ) Do u think dis plan is going to be better:redface:?

If make your Kind reply so that every can better understand abt this plan in detail .. waiting for ur reply :)

Regards,
- Pradeep

( i ) Well in this plan of 299 rs/p.m will i get deduced of 30hours a month ?
This Query is put becoz as it was before 99rs/p.m so 10 hours were deduced from our plan as its now 299rs/pm i think 30 hours will be deduced is it so ? if it is Reply me :)

=> Yes. 299 will be deducted. This is changed from 99 which was earlier.

( ii ) what will be transfer rate ? (is that same as previous 230kbps)

=> same around 200-230 KBps

( iii ) Is technical problem solved? after few modification by Tata BB ?

==> I have faced only a single problem in billing in last 6 months. So I think problems are fixed.

( iv ) Do u think dis plan is going to be better:redface:?

==> Obviously not better than previous 99 plan but it is still very good considering it starts at 9pm instead of 12am for MTNL or 2am for BSNL.

Oops.. MTNL also start NU at 12am.. That means all PSU guys are working very hard. MTNL 12 and BSNL 2. Broadband rates are getting competitive but not NU. It's good that TATA sleeps at correct time.

Early to bed, late to rise, makes our downloading big, fatter, & thrice (than other late NU ppl) . :)

=> Yes. 299 will be deducted. This is changed from 99 which was earlier.

So Monthly 30 hour ..
For a Month he is Giving 60 hours and he deducing half of the tyme !!
it mean's daily a 1 hour wat'z need of this plan ....,

^^ That is very bad but it is still good for me as I am at home after 8pm. And also remaining hours are sufficient for me to surf on weekends.

listen guysi am tata ind customer 256 unlm plan ---panvel mumbai these guys just are making us cocksthe change their plans suddenly..i had the 2mbps plan then the said night unlimited is not free for me now on..but my frnds still got in kharghar..vashi..how is this possible

^^ Is your account showing NIGHT PLAN as activated but still money is getting deducted ? If yes then its a billing issue which happens for first few days after subscribing ( happened till a week for me ~6 months ago) . you need to call the customercare and complain and they recredit money back to account . Did anybody notice how much is deducted for those who already had night plan for 99 before ? CC says 299 will be deducted by now but i think only 99 was deducted for me . I will have to wait till next month to check properly :( .

^^ I was not deducted any amount this month for night UL. :evil:

Tata is as bad as it can get as of now so stay away.

I was a 1 Mbps unlimited customer till feb 2008. When you don't get internet connection for 3 weeks straight and are asked to pay the bill I guess no one would want to continue with that plan. They can't give 1 Mbps forget about 2 Mbps. The best speeds I got were close to 700Kbps. Still interested ? have a look at these letters

Dear Mr. Gupta,

We understand the inconvenience caused to you and we regret for the same.

We have noted your concern on your behalf regarding the Slow Browsing concern and the same has been forwarded to our technical team on high priority basis. Our team will contact you and do the needful at the earliest.

We require your valuable support & co- operation during this period.

For any further assistance, please feel free to contact Customer Service at http://www.tataindicombroadband.in/contactus.html (the link contains the location wise contact numbers) or mail us on [email protected] . We will be delighted to assist you

Warm Regards,

Prashanth.R,
Customer Service,
TATA Communications.

Sent: Friday, February 29, 2008 2:43 PM
To: Customer Service (Retail-India); Customercare
Subject: Fw: Apalling Service
Hi,

This is my last case number 5002628 and I have been following up with this.

My id is [email protected]

The issue is not yet resolved and your people have twice tried to close this case without my knowledge.

Could you please inform me as to what is the status of this case.

How long is it going to take to resolve my issue. It has already been close to 2 weeks now. Can I expect decent conneciton at daytime anytime soon ? Is it any good staying with Tata ?

Please at least give a reply.

Chetan Gupta.

----- Original Message -----

To: Nodal Officer - North

Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2008 1:23 PM

Subject: Re: Apalling Service

I am sorry what kind of service is this.

Was I ever asked if the issue has been resolved ? Who informed you that my connection is fixed ?

My issue is by no means resolved. I am still getting no or very slow connection speeds between 9 am and 6 to 7 pm. This is exactly the kind of response that makes me not believe in commitment of Tata.

I repeat my issue is by no means resolved. Yesterday your engineer Mr Jai Prakash came and saw for himself that the download speed was between 4 to 5 KBps. This is really worse than apalling.

Chetan Gupta

----- Original Message -----

To: [email protected]

Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2008 12:59 PM

Subject: RE: Apalling Service

Dear Mr. Gupta,

Thank you for writing mail to Tata Communications.

We have received the feedback from our technical team that your connectivity issue has been resolved.

Should you require any further assistance, please contact us at [email protected]

Thanks and regards,

Jasleen Kaur

Nodal Officer – North

I had to delete the first few letters as there is not enough space

would you want to do something like this ? If yes go ahead go for the plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back