• Thread starter Thread starter trump
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 5,761

trump

trump
ISP
airtel
Hi Friends, finally i took the airtel 999plan and stopped using sifyi don't know if this question is previously answered but on searching i didn't find the answer i wanted.Situation= airtel guy today installed the modem= YOZAN - Web Distributor IIand he installed some software from airtelcdand opened configuration page ,setted bridge modeand created pppoe connection and putted username and password in it,But i said i need a connection that start working the moment pc is startedmeans i don't wanted to dialup everytimebut he said this is not possible in this modem=YOZAN - Web Distributor II[ on asking for some guide-he says no guide comes for this modem]so i said ,give me that modem which workshe said= that modem is no longer in stock and said =after 15 days he can change the modem.now questions are=Q1= is this modem [YOZAN] only works in bridgemode ?2=and if i change this modem,what model should i ask for which works directly [without login everytime]?thx for any info

hi Vikas,your email box is giving error=Error 01373: User's Disk Quota Exceeded.Sorry, your intended recipient has too much mail storedin his mailbox.thx for sending the settingsbut they seem to be of old modem versionmany fields are different and many are missing from my modem version,so it is hard to unstand what settings to changebut thxfor trying

Upvote 0

Back