question regarding 15 day unlimited usage offer

whitestar_999

Regulars
ISP
BSNL
bsnl launched this scheme last year where every broadband connection registered before 15th nov,2010(beginning from oct i think) will get a 15 day unlimited usage free.i submitted the application along with ID proof etc on 13th nov but yet to get connection.my question is how do i find out whether i get this offer when i finally get my connection.i don't trust BSNL CC regarding such things.anyone who has got this offer can please tell me how to confirm it like whether to call customer care or there is some info regarding this in your bsnl portal page.

bsnl launched this scheme last year where every broadband connection registered before 15th nov,2010(beginning from oct i think) will get a 15 day unlimited usage free.i submitted the application along with ID proof etc on 13th nov but yet to get connection.my question is how do i find out whether i get this offer when i finally get my connection.i don't trust BSNL CC regarding such things.anyone who has got this offer can please tell me how to confirm it like whether to call customer care or there is some info regarding this in your bsnl portal page.

I registered on line on Nov 15th from abroad.
( asked effective date 1st Dec 2010)
Returned to India on Nov 29th.
Visited Exchange on Nov 30th got the userId/pw
and 14 digit portal ID PW from JTO.
For 15 days the speed was upto 2 Mbps.
Now speed normal for my Home 750 U/L plan.
Will get the bill l in a week's time for Dec 2010.
The condition was you should Register by Nov 15th for a new BB

Probably your application "stuck " for a New telephone line ! ( if no telephone connection now )
When you get the connection, verify speed and free download for 15 days.
In your case it could be selfcare web site , and you may not get the facility
immediately.
Any clarify the matter by visiting the Exchange and talk to CC.
connection.

Back