questions about signalz on tata sky dth

• Thread starter Thread starter bah signal
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 3,720

bah signal

ISP
dish tv
hi people my name is mr.valla my job is to help people for taking Tata Sky or dish tv in bahrain dish tc is good quality but the signal is very poor in bahrain . after i put the amplifier i realised that signal become to 43 % only . tata sky is almost 70 . here is my costumer`s question ?1) hii bro , my name is khalid from manama , i want a good receiver whch one u prefer dish tv or tata ? ans : of course i go for tata cuz tata is best and has smooth picture and very soon the quality will be far better than dish tv . and they will add some HD channels ... u have to get tata. 2 ) hi this is rajanvishnkh from riffa . i want dish tv plz ? ans : sorry brother dish tv is extremly poor in riffa , signal is sooo poor , tata sky will give u more predict. 3 ) hii mr valla . mujhe ko faraq maloom nahin dish tv or tata ? kya karoo ? ans : plz main toh kehra ha hoo gunah karle .. haha .... dish tv is no longer in need in bahrain , ill advice for tata bro . and u can pay through online as well much cheaper , i can install the receiver and dish with membership for 99 dinar ... but then u can pay online , dish tv is hard to pay online u have to send .:@ . im telling valla and valla go tata sky ... these are some basic question . tata sky satellite is a big satellite u can get great signal through out , and will add some HD channels by end and the picture of all channels will improve . dont hesitate to ask ... ill not reply throught email .. jus send me sms by mobile ... or come to my shop in exibhition road in bahrain ..ill let u know and give special price , my frnd bro will help you there .. tell valla. massalamaah , khuda hafiz and shabbakherrr .. byee

u r raising questions?? Or advertising??End I felt like I m listening to some strange words, what are these in d end??TEL WALA? Kaun yahan tel bechta hain??massalamaah?? Is that related to spices??

hahahaha looool ... its jus funny words be funny and have fun .. dont be soo serious .... massalama means :: good bye in arabic :P r u watching the IPL ?

i dont think dis as an thread as ur only supporting to Tata Sky DTH

I also think the same.

massalamaah , khuda hafiz and shabbakherrr to TS and this Thread :D

No dth services provider can give better picture/sound quality than local cable wala. Why ?

Here you have to understand how both the technologies work.

1.your local cable wala downloads the original signal of the channel from satellite, then without compressing the signal quality it transmits the signal to your home

2. In contrast, dth operators downloads the signal, compresses the signal and then uploads to again their satellite and dth user downloads that signal from the satellite. Cos dth operators have taken satellite bandwidth as rent they want to accomodate more and more channels into their limited bandwidth by compressing the signal loosing the signal quality

3. Do not confused by digital tv. Unless otherwise your tv has dvi port/interface (which is reraly found),ultimately the user has to convert from digital to analog before viewing the channel and you are actually watching analog signal

4. Again mpeg-4 is not a standard which gives better picture quality rather its better compression technology reducing the picture quality and hence mpeg-4 means less quality than mpeg-2 or original signal quality

but certainly the cable has the biggest drawback that, even if you have power at home and cable wala does not have, you will not be able to see the channels which sometimes gives bitter experience. Where as if you have dth you can watch the channels if you have power at home.

And the biggest disadvantage with dth is, once you bought the hardware from your service provider, you are bound to stick with them and you do not have option to switch the service operator as they all are not oibeying the trai's rule for technical interoperability of dth hardware, which is a must and govt must take action to all dth players

Dear Mr. Valla,Can you plz tell me , will Tata Sky work in East Africa if yes how. What should be the size of dish etc.thanx.

I also think the same.

massalamaah , khuda hafiz and shabbakherrr to Tata Sky DTH and this Thread :D

how did u know their language :S and wats the meaning for those words;)

----------

Dear Mr. Valla,

Can you plz tell me , will tata sky work in East Africa if yes how. What should be the size of dish etc.

thanx.

V indians itself suffer a lot being a Tata Sky DTH cust and u need to be one among us and will open a new thread which is against Tata Sky DTH my suggestion is even if u can get TS in AFRICA always stay away from them or better stay with what u have currently:evil:

how did u know their language :S and wats the meaning for those words;)

----------

Thread starter said " massalamaah , khuda hafiz and shabbakherrr .." as Bye. So put it here :)

Back