Quick Gun Murugan on tata sky dth Showcase

• Thread starter Thread starter xuxiq
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 5,363
^ When did I ever say I spent money on that :D

i thought that the movie was directed very poorly. fox was the producer right?

^ When did I ever say I spent money on that :D

If you had watched it on TS stb then surely you must be working for them or maybe you are dealer having demo stb.

i thought that the movie was directed very poorly. fox was the producer right?

The promo had got me excited, and I was expecting a parody, unfortunately the director was clueless.

It has an international tag with FOX the movie ought to be good. I also like the character names very hilarious.

i watched this movie on sunday..it was a cool movie..its spoof movie,,but i liked it as its not very lengthy or dragged..its a one -time- watch movie. the movie is in partly in english[with SOUTH INDIAN accent resembling 70s tamil movies] and in tamil(for which english subtitiles are provided)...its better than david dhawan comedies..its an original one unlike other comedy movies lifted from english or french comedies..i liked the effort of the director and the actor have done a wonderful job in presenting the character..its worth 50 rs..but not 75/-i am now waiting for "wake up sid" which i missed in theatres..its a nice movie too,though a little boring in between as some of my freinds who watched told.. me.

Back