Railways starts new portal for online ticket booking, gets good response

This site is gonna be LEGAN............ WAIT FOR IT........... STILL LOADING........ALMOST THERE...........KEEP ON WAITING TILL THE END OF TIME COZ THIS SITE WONT OPEN EVER..... :P :P :P :P

PS have refreshed the site 4-5 times already... Loads for 3-4 mins then gives the error "Error 324 (net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE): The server closed the connection without sending any data."

TOI - These guys are really really idiots :pumpkin: . No where there is any update for New Website or something like that. Also the URL mentioned " www.indianrailways.gov.in " is baseless. :blush: This Website is active since 2007 and contains official details of indian railways not meant for commuters.

Shame on them !!!

the domain is dead at my end.

Same here also. What else we can expect from Indian Railways.

Even if you try to send mail on the given mail ID to Top Officers, they all bounce :iomg: and I had wondered for 2 hrs at CST station to find the AGMs, DGMs mentioned in railway ministry website, but nobody knows them . :rofl:

----------

Works fine for me.
Just Registered.Funtionalities are pretty much similar to IRCTC.

Bro, on which URL you had registered ??

@Indian Mascot
https://www.indianrailways.gov.in/indianrailway/common/PortalIndexPage.seam

Using BSNL Broadband with Open DNS

Its not accepting the existing Username and Password of IRCTC.

Does that means IRCTC and this new one, both will have separate Username and e-ticket facility. If yes then whats the differnce and use of launching it, when IRCTC is working fine and having better look and feel than the new one :huh:

Back