• Thread starter Thread starter raja2431
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 7,744

raja2431

King of Kings
ISP
Airtel
Raj Tv launched its new channel "Raj News 24x7" today. But no one is going to watch that because we all know that they will give 20% news and 80% add.

Raj Tv launched its new channel "Raj News 24x7" today. But no one is going to watch that because we all know that they will give 20% news and 80% add.

Yes. Now they are putting advertisement by freezing the picture and mixing the advertisement in between :mad: Eg. Mosquito sprayer will come and spray on the mosquitos which will be flying in the movie :wall: Worst is both mosquito and the sprayer are not part of the movie. They just block the screen and give the advertisement.

Raj digital plus more worse. All the time some stupid % will be running called love meter. Then those sms msgs will be scrolling all the time.

Shame on RAJ tv.

Raj News will give news favoring the DMK party... So , another political news channel :wall:

Vijay tv is the best of all tamil channels in my opinion. But it has only one channel. But this worst raj tv has 5 waste channels. I wish vijay tv should start a movie channel with only tamil dubbed version of english movies like Bindaas movies. Tamil viewers will be very happy if vijay tv starts a movie channel.

@raja2431,Watching English Movies in Tamil dubbed audio will not be nice... same way applicable to all languages.... tamil should be watched in tamil, english should be watched in english, hindi should be watched in hindi etc... :)

They can also dub many hindi serials :hysterical:

@raja2431,
Watching English Movies in Tamil dubbed audio will not be nice... same way applicable to all languages.... tamil should be watched in tamil, english should be watched in english, hindi should be watched in hindi etc... :)

I agree 100% on this.

In tamil nadu tamil dubbed english movies has a lot of craze. If a new english movie is released here only 30% print will be in original english version. 70% will be in tamil version. Also it will be very funny to watch in tamil as the tamil dialogues will be very humour. In vijay tv also weekly they shows 3 english movies and all in tamil version as they know the viewers heart. Also there are so many english channels like Hbo, star movies, Sony pix etc which shows the english movies. So it will be very healthy to have channel from vijay tv to show only tamil dubbed english movies. If Bindaas movies is there for hindi why there should not be a channel for tamil.

Vijay tv is the best of all tamil channels in my opinion. But it has only one channel. But this worst raj tv has 5 waste channels. I wish vijay tv should start a movie channel with only tamil dubbed version of english movies like Bindaas movies. Tamil viewers will be very happy if vijay tv starts a movie channel.

VIJAY TV is really good in some slots(6pm to 10 pm) , but it really boring to watch repeated and Ad based programs during other hours.

I agree you vignesh, but not for the whole slot ( 6-10) there were also some flops over that time like Ippadikku rose , Thiranthidu seseam...And some of the dubbed movies from old chienes based (very old films of Jet lee and Jackie john ) were boring.

Back