Raj TV ties up with Astro for launch in Malaysia

arun_ajith2007

Regulars
ISP
airtel
MUMBAI: Raj TV Network has tied up with Astro DTH (direct-to-home) for distributing Raj TV in Malaysia. Presently, the airing is going on as test run basis as per the norms and guidelines of the regulations.
“The contract shall be effective for five years originally and can be renewed with the mutual consent of the parties," says an official press release.
Raj TV Network’s two 24-hour channels include Raj Tv and Raj Digital Plus. The content of the Raj Digital Plus comprises Tamil movies, movie clippings, songs and trailers.

70% of the time Raj tv shows only advertisements. Thanks for the news.

even win tv and newly launched mega tv r better than Raj Tv:P. They can better change their tv to Advertisement tv, i still remember the diwali day when they telecasted the 3 hours indian movie for 7 hrs 30 minutes with lots of advertisements:P

At that point of time i was in bombay and i too remember that day where in Raj TV telecasted Indian Movie for more than 7 hrs and at that point of time Sun TV had almost finished telecasting 2 movies at that point of time when raj tv was telecasting Indian Movie:wall:. I hate seeing movies in Raj tv during the festival day

Raj tv is a crap channel.... I dunno how they are still in the field... :wall:

There are some tamilian who still watch some serials in raj tv and some people like Raj tv news as they are neutral

Back