Has anybody brave enough seen this version of Sholay err...Aag?Post any review comments here (no one-liners please)

I haven't seen it and don't plan to either. If you want to watch a RGV film, watch Rangeela, Satya, Company or Bhoot. Every other movie of his is rubbish (or comes very close to it).As far as remaking Sholay is concerned, it would be easier to pull your teeth out one by one. It can't be done. Not by RGV and not by anyone else. Pritish Nandy is paying USD 100 million for a ton of rights for Sholay remakes and stuff. He is going to have a very expensive egg on his face.

not at all, after some month it will come on tv , then i may see it,no brains only money, thats why so many remakes, no one wants to sit andthink of something new, i can but i dont have money,and people,the only world class remake was devdas, because it had that everlastingstory. i missed it in theater because of stupid friends.

i think it was too good, edit (devdas)

umm aag is total crap. there is no chemistry between:

heeero and raj
babban and inspector
heeero and ghoonghroo
raj and sushmita sen

The only good thing is Urmila who looks hot in the song. and there is a 3-4 second interaction between abhishek and amitabh which was quite cool...

during the song babban jumps in trying to do some dance steps. he does not look too good. so abhishek jumps in to teach babban some dance steps. the dance steps you would usually relate to mr. bachchan :)

i am downloadin it and will tell u abt it 2morrow evening.till then keep guessin.

Saw Rajeev Masand's review of the film on Now Showing today. He tore it apart and actually threw an egg at the camera to wrap it up. Very funny.

hah. i read it in metro now that amitabh went out of the hall midway during the screening for the actors in the movie. the article said that he was excited at first. ok by the middle. totally disgusted after that :Dincidentally no one from the movie itself had seen the final version until it was screened for them :D

Back