Ranking of AC brands in India according to their After Sales Service

• Thread starter Thread starter Mickey7
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 10,067
ISP
Wishnet (AS45775)
If you had to rank different AC brands in India according to their After Sales Service then what would that be?

Most of us would have dealt with 1-3 companies in terms of after sales support. In my case it’s just two. Sharp and Voltas.

Sharp used to send third party agencies for servicing the unit, so I just asked my own personal contact to take care of it as Sharp used to charge absurdly.

My Voltas AC is fairly new at this moment: 10 months old. Since I purchased the comprehensive package that includes 10 services and an extended warranty, time will tell how the experience is.

@Samuel can you please share more info on comprehensive warranty , like cost , duration extra ?

I got the warranty for 3k.

• 10 services included (2 every year)
  • Duration: 1+4 years

@mikrotik Can add more information as he’s the who suggested it.

The current pricing is 4250 and it includes everything except plastic parts. Usual turn around is 24 hours. Since I have 6 Voltas AC for few years now, so the service center people know me very well know and also how well I can screw them if they delay my service.

Recently had an encounter with LG service for my refrigerator and they fixed it in 6 hours from the complaint but their extended warranty is very expensive.

No, this is specific to Voltas and you can get it if you purchase from Tata cliq or Croma. Although you can still get it thru the service center upon installation.

Back