Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
yBhMozx.webp

TV series based on Lee Child's 'Jack Reacher' novels.

Last edited:

Source
Based on the books by Lee Child, Jack Reacher (Alan Ritchson) was arrested for murder and now the police need his help. Watch Reacher on Prime Video from 4th February.

This is out. How many Jack Ryan and Jack Reacher shows and movies are out there? :/

I don't know. It's impossible to keep track or even tell what you may have watched or not. :P One of them needs to change their name.

Anyway, is it just me or does this guy's body looks way out of order with that face on top of it? He is hard to look at.

Based on what I read on reddit... This actor is 3 inch shorter than the guy in the books. So the book guy is even larger than the guy on the TV show. Tom Cruise was a weird choice considering he is nowhere as tall or big as the guy in the books. People seem to be generally happy with the actor choice on the show. I like him personally lol.

Also it seems like Ryan was played by Ford in the movies and that weird nose guy on the show. Reacher was played by Tom Cruise along with multiple actors before him.

It does not help that both Reacher and Ryan are on Amazon Prime. It's also kind of hilarious that Paramount made Reacher but it's on Amazon.

Last edited:
Finished it few hours ago. Mostly loved it. It's not very serious. It's quite stupid in parts. And has just the right amount of humor.

Back