Real Estate TV has started on Insat 4A

• Thread starter Thread starter arsenalsri
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 2,161
How does this matter.. U palnning to buy a house or lloking to give ads regarding the same!

I just bought one:PReal Estate TV is going to be India's 1st 24 hr Real estate dedicated channel. May be of no use to u and me, but might be useful to some guys who might be contractors are architectures etc. As for us, the more the channels the merrier, only problem is no time to watch:(

lets just say 1 out of 10 people who hav Tata Sky will like the channel.. But wat abt the rest 9.. This channel will occupy unwanted space on the sattelite TP's, Moreover TS said that they have shortege of Tp's for carrying more channels that they felt was not wat the customer liked. So now where the hell are they getting the TP's from..Let them add useful channels first then add channels like this.. THey are just looking to increase the channel count to fool more customers as Dish has more channels thatn tata..They also want to fool more people telling them that they are continuosly adding channels..

May be of no use to u and me, but might be useful to some guys who might be contractors are architectures etc.

i am pretty sure it would turn into a 24 hour channel broadcasting ads for real estate agents.

they should really just broadcast candid cam exposes of the lakhs and crores of cash that change hands on virtually every real estate deal in this country. the root of all corruption, because it's the only place where black money can be invested with great ease.

as if the media cares about the truth!i had like to see them cover affordable houses for the middle class in india.but i believe they would be broadcasting the penthouses which only a few can afford.

Back