Recommend a cordless phone

drmulchandani

Regular
ISP
MTNL Triband 999 Unlimited
Hey,This is after a long time and there is a very good reason for that. My triband connection was down for 4 days...and as usual the MTNL helpine was not helpful. I went to the MTNL bldg (luckily its 2 lanes away) and spoke to the guy in charge there. Surprise surprise...the "technician" was at my home that same evening. Unfortunately I wasn't...but my parents were and this is what he told them.:(:("You have to many cordless phones in the house". He then proceeded to disconnect the 2 cordless phones and apparently the internet started working?!?!?!:confused:He then proceeded to give advice saying the electrician should meet him and get the first access to the phone line to the modem and then the rest of the phones!:ashamed:Questions:-1.) I was using the same internet connection with the same phones for 6 months now... How come the problem suddenly?2.) Will putting splitters on each of my phone lines solve this problem?3.) Do I really need to do anything at all since I have now connected my cordless phones back and it still works?!!!!!!!:wall::wall:God help those who try for help from MTNL!:mad:

about siemens cordless phones, i have this one Siemens Gigaset C670 Digital Desktop Phone with Additional Cordless Handset. | eBay

While the landline phone is decent, the additional cordless is pathetic, haven't used a worst cordless.

so what would you recommend..?

----------

and Panasonic....crap !

why so...elborate a bit...

Upvote 0
I need to buy a cordless phone with the following features -

1. It should be DIGITAL and not Analog
2. Frequency - 1.9 GHz (DECT 6.0)
3. Preferred Battery - Li-Ion

I did some online research and found that apart from the usual features to look into before buying a cordless phone, these are very important ones to consider.

However, I am very confused as to which company and model cordless phone I should buy. I know that Panasonic phones are good... But which model ? Please help!

Upvote 0

Back