Recommend a cordless phone

drmulchandani

Regular
ISP
MTNL Triband 999 Unlimited
Hey,This is after a long time and there is a very good reason for that. My triband connection was down for 4 days...and as usual the MTNL helpine was not helpful. I went to the MTNL bldg (luckily its 2 lanes away) and spoke to the guy in charge there. Surprise surprise...the "technician" was at my home that same evening. Unfortunately I wasn't...but my parents were and this is what he told them.:(:("You have to many cordless phones in the house". He then proceeded to disconnect the 2 cordless phones and apparently the internet started working?!?!?!:confused:He then proceeded to give advice saying the electrician should meet him and get the first access to the phone line to the modem and then the rest of the phones!:ashamed:Questions:-1.) I was using the same internet connection with the same phones for 6 months now... How come the problem suddenly?2.) Will putting splitters on each of my phone lines solve this problem?3.) Do I really need to do anything at all since I have now connected my cordless phones back and it still works?!!!!!!!:wall::wall:God help those who try for help from MTNL!:mad:

I am flexible on the budget. What I need is a good quality cordless phone of 1.9 GHz frequency (DECT 6.0). Please give me the model numbers... Either Panasonic or Siemens Gigaset... Whichever is better.

I've searched on the online stores... It's really very confusing...

Upvote 0
read the reviews of the models that you like? i double cordless phones are a hot enough market where manufacturers would be sending their representatives to post fake positive/negative reviews.

Upvote 0
Looking for a good quality cordless phone. I am not sure if their range is anywhere as good as wireless routers. It would be incredible if I can use it on a different floor :D

Upvote 0
i think dad's vodafone plan has cheaper calls than airtel landline. so the only benefit would be to use the local call minutes. i guess i would just get a cordless for the basement (second floor later on) and start using it instead of my mobile for all my calls. :D now can anyone recommend a good quality cordless phone? the reward points on my standard chartered card are enough right now to buy a pricey cordless phone :D

Upvote 0

Back