Recommend a good HDMI Cable

• Thread starter Thread starter liverpool79
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 6,191
look for gold plated ones on ebay. from a good rated seller.

I don't think you need gold plated cables. Any cheap cable should do the trick for short distances.
You can get a cable for less than Rs. 140.

There are hundreds of articles on the web that say cheap HDMI cables are as good as the expensive ones. Go for a cable from a reputed seller, price notwithstanding

gadgetcrazy said:
There are hundreds of articles on the web that say cheap HDMI cables are as good as the expensive ones. Go for a cable from a reputed seller, price notwithstanding
+1

I am using 2 cables bought from theitbazaar.com also known as dvdstoredelhi on ebay, similar cable is here
cables were cheap and never gave any problems and its near about 2 years now.
using them to connect Laptop to LCD/L.E.D. TV
Don't go for extra expensive cables for such setup, these available work just fine.

the signal is digital. either it passes thru or it doesnt. in other words a "1" will be sent or nuthing will go through. the quality of wires or gold plating cannot modify a binary signal. that is the beauty of digital signals.

Goto croma or reliance digital near to your house. They have some good range of cables of every type.

I am using 2 cables bought from theitbazaar.com also known as dvdstoredelhi on ebay, similar cable is herecables were cheap and never gave any problems and its near about 2 years now.using them to connect Laptop to LCD/L.E.D. TVDon't go for extra expensive cables for such setup, these available work just fine.
Off topic but are you sure theitbazaar is based in delhi as the name suggests? Because I think they are based near Chandigarh.

Back